The online racing simulator
Watching the replays slower?
(5 posts, started )
is there any method to watch replays in lets say slow motion? ( cause i want to see how some drivers manage some corners)
May i got a bit offtopic and continiue in this topic?

If i go to x0.250 (was it?), why it gets so stuttery'sh? Lack of animation or ... ? The thing is that i recorded 0.500 with 60fps and slowed it down to 30fps, looks seriously slow already, but i need it even slower. Cant go lower, because the fps will drop, else way is to record in even higher framerate (example: 120fps). Hmm.
Quote from hazaky :May i got a bit offtopic and continiue in this topic?

If i go to x0.250 (was it?), why it gets so stuttery'sh? Lack of animation or ... ? The thing is that i recorded 0.500 with 60fps and slowed it down to 30fps, looks seriously slow already, but i need it even slower. Cant go lower, because the fps will drop, else way is to record in even higher framerate (example: 120fps). Hmm.

What? Are you talking about a replay in LFS or a recording of a replay (e.g. via FRAPS)?

An LFS replay may get a little choppy at 0.125 and 0.250 due to the fixed number of physics cycles (100 per second), resulting in only 12.5 or 25 physics cycles being displayed per second. Your framerate is fine, it's just that many of the frames show the same information.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG