The online racing simulator
WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
WARNING - cheater
WARNING: CHEATER!
Today i've meet on server a guy (nick LFS: j.d.skalpel) with some speedmod, absoulute cheater. I can put a replay with incident.
Attached files
cheaterr.mpr - 212.4 KB - 586 views
and so continues the downward spiral.......
#3 - VoiD
cheated once -> banned at once

Edit:
Feel free to take a closer look at his PB´s. XFG/BL1, UFR/FXR/KY1.. just ridiculous!
What a douche, shame he's from my country.

E: Guess who i just met on a server, haha.. Seems like he's famous now.
Quote from VoiD :cheated once -> banned at once

Edit:
Feel free to take a closer look at his PB´s. XFG/BL1, UFR/FXR/KY1.. just ridiculous!

PBs all alone don't mean anything. They can be set with LFSTweak on tweak servers, which is allowed.

But yea, in this case we can assume that he used something else to set them all.
#6 - AMB
Maybe he is just FAST
Quote from AMB :Maybe he is just FAST

Yea, you have to be damn fast to hit 310kph in 3rd gear without drafting
#8 - VoiD
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :PBs all alone don't mean anything. They can be set with LFSTweak on tweak servers, which is allowed...

I´ve just watched the replay for about 5 seconds... TBH I don´t need any more proof. Especially when you compare his other personal "best" times. He´s just a random numpty, even too stupid to try the cheat with a demo-account...
#9 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea, you have to be damn fast to hit 310kph in 3rd gear without drafting

No he's just pro at shifting gears a true talent
Quote from VoiD :I´ve just watched the replay for about 5 seconds... TBH I don´t need any more proof. Especially when you compare his other personal "best" times. He´s just a random numpty, even too stupid to try the cheat with a demo-account...

Read the 2nd part of my post please. I wasn't refeering to that guy, just to PBs in general.

Quote from AMB :No he's just pro at shifting gears a true talent

Reminds me of some Croatian dude
his loss tbh, proves he'll never get laid
Quote from SCA-F1 :his loss tbh, proves he'll never get laid

If he hasn't gotten laid by 26..........
#13 - AMB
Quote from z-ro 8 :If he hasn't gotten laid by 26..........

How do you know he hasn't?
Yeaa and?? :D
Hmm, lol... Im really famous
Oh well. I just wanted to try what it is.
And, if must ban me? OK...
I admit a mistake. Yes i testing a Cheat engine program...
But not because I got the best time.
Only for Funny...

Sry my english, im from CZE.
And on track KY1 UFR, XFR is my normal times.... I get only one new PB with the Hack, with XFG on BL1.. its my wrong...
I use this program first today..

And, im not first who use any cheat, But you Irish Man could not do it to pass through the heart.
If you had the chance to try a hack, I would've tested it.

Ok, you can report me for my personal semaphore "hack" i programmed him for best start in race. This program monitors traffic lights and at the moment when the light is green, so let the clutch. Or you can report me for others programs... As Crazy horn music, Speed voice informer etc...
But this hacks is for comfortable playing.
-
(z-ro 8) DELETED by z-ro 8
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :Hmm, lol... Im really famous

if you haven't noticed, LFS isn't mainstream, so no. You are not famous.

You're just an idiot.

There's a Single Player mode. Use it!

Quote :And, im not first who use any cheat

What a lame excuse. Just because some other morons are cheating, you have to do it aswell?

Quote from z-ro 8 :You're just an idiot.

Quoted for truth
And, if must ban me? OK... , i deserv a global ban from lfs and plz, ban my s2 account to, dont care
Yes i testing a Cheat engine program... and laugh about lfs
But because I got the best time, using a cheat engine, Because i suck with any car in any track, thats why i cheat, and i have a small "stick"

Fixed.
Alltho I don't like cheating, this guy at least has balls coming here to post his opinion. His statements and why he did it is not too great either, but it's better than denying it.

Cheating should result in lifetime ban, but I think this guy should be allowed a second chance - after some time ban ofc. What I mean is that the arrogant ****s should get life time bans, while people like this and admiting it, get's like.. well I don't know, a month ban or something?

What's your imput on this?
Also Inouva - stop beeing an ****.
The only thing what I'm gonna say

GET A DRINKS, POTATOES, A TABLE WITH A CLOTH, A TV WITH SOME P... STUFF, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

JUST CELEBRATE YOUR BAN

sorry for the caps
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :
But this hacks is for comfortable playing.

Shurz it is, when you smash into the wall after a few laps.

>.<
I just have to say that i feel very sorry for people like you, J.D.Skalpel. I just wish that you would get a freaking licence ban, as people like you does not deserve to owe one - anyway, i guess that you would be more carfeul, if you spent your own money, for buying one.
Quote from hp999 :Shurz it is, when you smash into the wall after a few laps.

>.<

This comfortable playing I was thinking of you every other my programs. Not the actual hack. I ride on Cruise servers, and it's good when your voice announces what you are going fast. Or when I programmed a sound circuit flashers. I need to at least keep watch if blinking flashers.
The hack itself is a bad idea. Anyway, it is almost unusable. Car is completely uncontrollable.
And I used the hack that I confessed. While the player is chased me all the servers and said, careful cheater. although the hack is not enabled.

Call it pathetic.

Maybe some words wrong, but I use Google Translator.
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :Maybe some words wrong, but I use Google Translator.

Seems it works quite good.

But why in the hell u hack? Being honest as *** here, u deserve a global ban. It might seem cool and awesome to u, but playing in 1 server with guys like u is actually quite annoying. And as u probably cant use google translator ingame, u wouldnt answer to anyone who tells u to stop hacking and leave. That makes u an ignorant hacker. Just ... just go away.

WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG