The online racing simulator
DFP No Steering?
(5 posts, started )
DFP No Steering?
I haven't played LFS for a while, but today I was in the mood for some racing so I decided to get my Logitech DFP out and have some fun.

I plugged everything in and all seemed to be fine, my PC recognized the wheel, however upon attaching the power cable the wheel does not calibrate and there is no FFB on the wheel, and there is no steering present in game.

The wheel isn't old and has just been laying in a box for about two months.

Has anyone came across this problem before or have any idea what it might be?

Cheers in advance
Dan
The wheel only works after self-calibration, so it's normal that it doesn't work.

I think the common causes for the problem you describes are the power suply/connectors and maybe the PCB.

In this case, the PCB seems to be ok if it's sending information to the PC. That left only the power as the most probable faulty part.
Thanks for the info! I'll check around the house for a power supply with the same voltage. This is probable wishful thinking but does it have to be the exact same voltage/mha power supply?
#4 - Joe93
i had the exact same problem, contact logitech and they will send you a replacement DFGT if your DFP is still within the warranty . I tried a different PSU with my DFP and i still had the same problem, according to the logitech dude it was most likely the motor had gave up.
It is still in warranty, however I'm not sure where my receipt/invoice is!

Edit: Result! Found receipt!

Edit: I actually have a DFGT. I am a noob.

DFP No Steering?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG