The online racing simulator
Front USB cable
(10 posts, started )
Front USB cable
I am lacking some USB connectors since I got USB mouse...
I need this:

I asked the guy at the local PC equip shop is there any way to buy it, but he said no, but I'm quite sure that it can be bought on internet or somewhere, so I'd like to know the name of that cable, and is there a place to get it...
Most front panel USB cables are fitted with the case itself so unless you buy the same case again, your out of luck.

(I think)
So, it's a no-go?
if it was fitted with the case, and goes out either through the front or side, then yes

*If it looks like that..you can replace it easily...( i wont show you the pci card version, your screenshot clearly shows the USB1 label)

If not..i would say no

*my side usb slots snapped..so i replaced my USB1 slot with this, but i had to place it on the rear instead. (although mine was 2 slots on one connecter)
#6 - dadge
That too...forgot about them.
It's actually not my MB but looks exactly like that... And I haven't got any Risers with it...
I have only 4 rear ports and still lacking space... I'll see USB hub prices, I maybe buy one.
E: But thanks for your help anyway.
Well you can also get one of these, a PCI USB controller card. It is the easiest way to add more USB ports to a computer.

actually a usb hub is the easiest. all you have to do is plug usb in and plug power in and there you go.

Front USB cable
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG