The online racing simulator
Voted. Skiper has done good job.
Quote from brandons48 :Voted -

Jensbrix was the best, all the others wern't very original and were too similar to eachother.

Jensbrix's picture just looks fantastic. Even though it might just be a simple filter effect it looks brilliant.

lol!
this standart filter in photoshop)
I do not see anything fantastic)
Voted
Quote from skiper :lol!
this standart filter in photoshop)
I do not see anything fantastic)

Well, please tell me where you find that standard filter. I can 100% assure you it's no standard filter, and there have been quite a bit work in the edit, but nice flaming though
Quote from jensbrix :Well, please tell me where you find that standard filter. I can 100% assure you it's no standard filter, and there have been quite a bit work in the edit, but nice flaming though

No offence but Cutout and Poster Edges come close in default settings, so your "quite a bit" of work seems a little wasted
have to join the arguement.. skiper is right. that can be done with only using filters. and it's very easy to do that. no fanciness in it
Voted.
Quote from jensbrix :Well, please tell me where you find that standard filter. I can 100% assure you it's no standard filter, and there have been quite a bit work in the edit, but nice flaming though

Wish to tell that you changed each point in a picture?
Having received as a water colour paint?
It is unreal) only if to draw by hand, on a graphics tablet
Stop arguing. Again there is so much sh*t because someone likes someones picture when you think the picture is bad. People have different tastes.
Not everyone is as good as others. Remember, you also used to be a noob with PS, so why don't you stop saying his picture is crap and give him an advice how to improve it next time.
Once again, Skiper is in another photomode competition thread with an argument going on...:hide:
Results

Sarker
is the winner! Congratulations! Sarker, please PM me with the next weeks theme.

Attached images
Untitled-122.png
thanks to all! I'm finally in the hall of fame
Gratz Sark
Congratz. It was a n1 Pic Sarker.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
well , i be watched all Initial D anime, and the movie and ovas, and the best and most "Equal" pic to the anime was Sarker

Grtz to the winner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG