The online racing simulator
G25 pedals on DFGT
(6 posts, started )
G25 pedals on DFGT
I'd like to know if I can wire up the gas and brake pedal of the G25 to the plug of a Drivin Force GT. (Clutch would go on a Sidewinder PCB, both use similar potis)

Do they have a comparable Ohm range? The G25s have reportly a 10k Ohm unit in each pedal. I don't have my GT here to measure it myself

I know that I could use this, but thats another 30GBP and another USB device. Two gamecontroller are enough
I'm about....30% sure of what I'm saying:

the DFGT pedals have the volts inverted over the G25. I mean, fully pressed one would output 5V (for example) and the other one would output 0V.

I really hope someone can help with more precise information, but I read this on this forum about some pedals, and I thing those two were the subjet of that thread.
I think I found something buried in the Logitech Support forum

Quote :05-22-2007 08:49 AM
We don't sell potentiometers (pots) but you may be able to track them down at an electronics store. Here is the info on the pots for the Driving Force. Of course, if you damage the wheel and/or your computer in the process of replacing the pots, you are on your own. Also, other than the information I am providing here Logitech Customer Support cannot assist you in installing the pots.

Formula Force GP/GT Force/Driving Force
DigiKey: 963221-KIT-ND FORMULA FORCE GP
DigiKey: 963257-KIT-ND DRIVING FORCE
RES,VAR,50K,33.5DEG,+/-10%,PLAS 2 Pedals
RES,VAR,100K,212.5DEG,+/-10%,PLAS 1 X axis
RES,VAR,100K,40DEG,+/-10%,PLAS 2 Paddles
Note: Paddles are on Driving Force

RES,VAR,50K,33.5DEG,+/-10%,PLAS 2 Pedals, those wheels had combined pedals, means they added up to 100K. And the other potis listed there working on their own are 100K, so I guess the newer separated pedals get 100K each too.
Is it possible to use G25 pedals & shifter using DFGT wheel if both wheels are attached?
Can the Profiler work with both at the same time? From the LFS side it shouldn't be a problem at all, as long as both are kept plugged in all the time. When you unplug one of the wheels and start up LFS it will mess up your axis and button assignments.
Can't, but yeah other than that it seems to work.

G25 pedals on DFGT
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG