The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 7: Race Discussion
The Grand Prix of Blackwood. Last year had an excellent race, even with a small grid. Can this year be just as good, but with a bigger grid?

Quote from http://lfsmanual.net :Short: BL1
Length: 3.307 km / 2.055 miThe Blackwood Circuit has been revamped twice in the history of LFS - once at the start of S2 and again for patch Y. The S2 version added a better pit lane and removed some rather large bumps, and Patch Y made more improvements to the facilities and tightening the chicane. Although the characteristic tight chicane of the original turned into a long wide one, it's still Blackwood. Besides this chicane,the tight hairpin (first turn), the long straight and the esses in the back of the track are defining the look and feel of Blackwood.

Raceday is Saturday, 31 July 2010. All times are UTC. You may convert them to your local timezone with the help of the [URL="http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc"]Time Zone

17:40 15 Minute Free Practice
18:00 Qualifying 1 for 10 Minutes
18:15 Qualifying 2 for 10 Minutes
18:30 Superpole
18:45 Race - 98 Laps (+1 formation lap). Standing Start. 2 hour time limit. Compulsory pitstop, all tyre change between leader lap 24 and 74 (LFS 25 and 75).

Final pitstall will remain reserved for whoever drives Car #58. No scenario places Car 58 out of first after Round 6 will become official, to this can be declared now.

Race is scheduled to be broadcast on multiBC Stream III.

Qualifying Group 1 (22):
6, 8, 22, 24, 26, 28, 31, 38, 40, 42, 43, 51, 53, 57, 58, 62, 71, 79, 88, 91, 92, 99

Qualifying Group 2 (21):
3, 4, 9, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 32, 33, 34, 36, 41, 52, 54, 60, 61, 67, 90, 95

Car numbers not listed have not yet participated in the championship. Drivers using those numbers will be sorted into a session on race day.
Qual groups up. \o/
I will probably be at WTCC in Brno, so i might miss this one. Will see.
Same for me I guess :|.
Arguably WTCC is rubbish.

I'd understand if you went to watch F2
Quote from hyntty :Arguably WTCC is rubbish.

I'd understand if you went to watch F2

We have LFS meeting there with annunciation of winners of cz/sk league and some karting, that's the main reason. WTCC is just decoy.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#7 - J@tko
Quote from SCA-F1 :two words:

jack sedgwick

oh, and wtcc is sheet. :|

He's in Spain. [Along with Ellis ]
oh where i am?
Quote from torpp1s :oh where i am?

Qualifying Groups are established by owner's points.

If you are referring to your Starlite Entry Car number not being listed, it is because that car number has not yet been raced, and as such is not in the standings yet.

Anyone who is using a car number that is not yet raced will be added into a pool on event day, shortly before qualifying starts.
oh okay
guys. Do not forget about the Brian Bernhardt styled rule about overtaking and blocking. We are not using it.
Allright, i will block everyone ridiculously, then you give me lot of penalties and then i'll visit you at home, catch you under your neck and call you names. WTCC meeting will not happen, so i will probably come to race here.
We are loing for someone to drive one of the White Tiger Express Motorsports cars tonight, following some of our permanent members' absence. Please contact me if interrested.

E: Drivers found.
Quote from JPeace :Will there be a stream?

No, all the commentators are racing today instead, and I couldn't get anyone else.
I remember why I went to concentrate on iRacing now...
Well done Simon, big grats mate!

And Boothy, wtf... 5th place
iFail

No preparation, setup was shite, my driving sucked, worst race ever.
Best result of the season so far Very unexpected since I really feel bad on bl1 with single seaters. Well, the SC did a big part of the job though, since it came at the right time for me, but I also was smart enough to do my pitstop at the right moment.

Nice job Domi with the podium... But SR did another fantastic round, which means that our chances to catch them are getting smaller and smaller
yayay! First win, no mistakes, great race. Congrats to Boothy, Corey and Dom.
[13:24:02] Simon Cattell: [01:27:26] jonathan.palmer.1 says: today's average speed for the LFSCART Blackwood 200: 114.39 mph 184.09 kph
[01:27:36] jonathan.palmer.1 says: incase anyone gaf
[01:28:02] jonathan.palmer.1 says: a road course race faster than the Kyoto 500 xD

:o
Was a quite decent race for me, my second podium finish in a row. Really didn't think I would have any pace at Blackwood, it's really not one of my favourite tracks. I remember saying Adam or Corey would win before the race, but I didn't expect it to end up like this. Had great fun, bring on Aston!
Well, after being taken out in T1 and nearly two laps down at the time of the second SC, I'll take 8th.
Adam, how was your engine?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG