The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 7: Race Discussion
The oldest circuit in LFS, Blackwood Grand Prix.

Quote from http://lfsmanual.net :Short: BL1
Length: 3.307 km / 2.055 miThe Blackwood Circuit has been revamped twice in the history of LFS - once at the start of S2 and again for patch Y. The S2 version added a better pit lane and removed some rather large bumps, and Patch Y made more improvements to the facilities and tightening the chicane. Although the characteristic tight chicane of the original turned into a long wide one, it's still Blackwood. Besides this chicane,the tight hairpin (first turn), the long straight and the esses in the back of the track are defining the look and feel of Blackwood.

Raceday is Friday, 30 July 2010. All times are UTC. You may convert them to your local timezone with the help of the Time Zone Converter.

1740 15 Minute Free Practice
1800 Qualifying 1 (7 Minutes)
1812 Qualifying 2 (7 Minutes)
1824 Superpole
1840 Sprint Race: 17 Laps (+1 pace lap). Rolling start, 30 minute time limit.
1915 Feature Race: 42 Laps (+1 formation lap). Standing Start, 60 minute time limit.

Qualifying Group 1 (25):
0, 4, 6, 7, 9, 14, 17, 18, 23, 24, 26, 42, 46, 51, 53, 67, 69, 84, 85, 88, 89, 91, 94, 98, 99

Qualifying Group 2 (25):
2, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 19, 21, 22, 35, 43, 44, 47, 52, 56, 57, 58, 60, 73, 83, 92, 93, 96

Car numbers not listed have not yet participated in the championship. Drivers using those numbers will be sorted into a session on race day.

Qualifying Tracking Document
aha looking forward to this one
correct me if im wrong but isnt arox #6 and he is in group 1
#4 - CSF
Not that it matters - he's banned.
correct me if im wrong but arox is BANT
Quote from Mustangman759 :correct me if im wrong but isnt arox #6 and he is in group 1

#6 doesn't belong to Arox, but to his team in LLSS. Even the fact that he is banned, does not ban the #6 entirely. In case Arox' team gets a driver for the #6, who matchs the entry requirements and is not on NDR's ban list, the #6 would get the spot in the first qualifying session.
ah good point
i wont make this one, was hoping i could
Just for everyone's knowledge, the password Thilo sent out was too long, so it'll be the same, just chop of the "gateau" part of it.
#9 - CSF
Complete farce. Thilo son, sort it out please. First start called off because the order to form up was given as we came up the hill, so I'm quite convinced most of us will have thought it was a proper single file restart. Instead of telling us it was a double file, for some reason you waited till we were up the bloody hill again... WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! Then finally we have a single file one and 1/2 the field is involved in an incident that SOMEHOW you failed to notice and you gave the green... HOW CAN YOU GIVE THE GREEN FLAG THERE?!

And do I have to mention that 7karat twat who was talking throughout quali and then chatted in the race... WHY THE HELL WAS HE EVEN ALLOWED ON THE SERVER?!

I'm not coming back this time, that was just one big farce AGAIN.
Quote from CSF :Complete farce. Thilo son, sort it out please. First start called off because the order to form up was given as we came up the hill, so I'm quite convinced most of us will have thought it was a proper single file restart. Instead of telling us it was a double file, for some reason you waited till we were up the bloody hill again... WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! Then finally we have a single file one and 1/2 the field is involved in an incident that SOMEHOW you failed to notice and you gave the green... HOW CAN YOU GIVE THE GREEN FLAG THERE?!

And do I have to mention that 7karat twat who was talking throughout quali and then chatted in the race... WHY THE HELL WAS HE EVEN ALLOWED ON THE SERVER?!

I'll give my statement to that after the feature race.
fire my honey leading again o/
I'd like to apologise in behalf of Tiger Express for #12 and #14 spectating from the track without authorisation. I'll have a few words to those two to make sure it won't happen again.

Also, sorry if Lims did everything unexpected tonight. He was really in a bad shape, and what he's done in the event isn't representative at all of his standards.

Anyway... Had fun, even if the pace was way too high for me. Never felt great on bl1 with race cars either. Grats to Sascha and Domi for giving some big points to TEM also.
Good races, no mistakes

Qualifying was very good, I was on 15, just like I wanted.

In sprint race, the startcrash was my fault, because I hitted to Ford and.. well, crash?

Feature race was very good, pace was better than I expected. Tried to catch Yann, but did mistake and race was over. At least I was 12.

Sorry about sprint race
We should now have at the teams' champ, according to the provisional results:

1. SR 475 pts
2. TEM 461 pts
3. meh 447 pts
Quote from CSF :Complete farce. Thilo son, sort it out please. First start called off because the order to form up was given as we came up the hill, so I'm quite convinced most of us will have thought it was a proper single file restart. Instead of telling us it was a double file, for some reason you waited till we were up the bloody hill again... WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! Then finally we have a single file one and 1/2 the field is involved in an incident that SOMEHOW you failed to notice and you gave the green... HOW CAN YOU GIVE THE GREEN FLAG THERE?!

Okey, the second try to start the race was totally clear to me that it was double file. And for some strange reason I believed it was crystal clear that the second try is always a double file restart, and I was so convinced in this thought, I even got over telling people the rules. I did not show the "formation" sign early enough, because A) I started to type too late, and B) I realised too late you were again in Sector 3.
For the incident on the final start. When I checked the field everything was in order. I had to jump back to the leader to know where he is, and to give the green flag early enough. I noticed where he is, threw the green, when in the backfield your incident happened. The first green flag massage appeared before the first yellow flag massage of your incident, plus there is a slight delay of .1 or .2 seconds when I throw a flag. To be honest I was not too much aware of the map, but the map is not allways a good indicator for cars being off. When I threw it, the map showed me a steady line of cars.

About the karat7 guy, I cannot tell you too much. The first thing he got known to me was the chat during the race, for which he got a Stop-'n'-go penalty.
#16 - CSF
Quote from TFalke55 :Okey, the second try to start the race was totally clear to me that it was double file. And for some strange reason I believed it was crystal clear that the second try is always a double file restart, and I was so convinced in this thought, I even got over telling people the rules. I did not show the "formation" sign early enough, because A) I started to type too late, and B) I realised too late you were again in Sector 3.
For the incident on the final start. When I checked the field everything was in order. I had to jump back to the leader to know where he is, and to give the green flag early enough. I noticed where he is, threw the green, when in the backfield your incident happened. The first green flag massage appeared before the first yellow flag massage of your incident, plus there is a slight delay of .1 or .2 seconds when I throw a flag. To be honest I was not too much aware of the map, but the map is not allways a good indicator for cars being off. When I threw it, the map showed me a steady line of cars.

About the karat7 guy, I cannot tell you too much. The first thing he got known to me was the chat during the race, for which he got a Stop-'n'-go penalty.

But instead of making it clear to everyone to make sure we all knew, which we clearly didn't, you waited till the last possible time. NOT GOOD ENOUGH THILO.

The second part about the 7karat guy is clearly caused by the 'race admin' not showing up in time for qualifying of his event. Either give it over to deko or show up for qualifying yourself some time.
On the first start only 3 rows were in formation, the leader was still weaving tyres coming down the hill, when according to the rules we're supposed to take the green flag at pitlane speed.

Nowhere in the rules does it mention whether its single/double after the wave-off, and you didn't aid the confusion by not telling us - especially as it is single file in the feature race if the app fails. If in doubt, type it out. Look at almost everyone being single file, it was obvious you were about the only one who thought that.

Also moronface from 7karat obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing, as evident from quali session 1... go watch it please...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG