The online racing simulator
How do i get this?
(25 posts, closed, started )
How do i get this?
in this thread..the guy is pointing out bugs of an unfinished track, fair enough..but how is he driving on it? and with the VW...i know its a year old now..but im kinda interested.
He is not driving on it. Those are images posted by DEVs.
Go to the real track next weekend, see if it's there at the F3/GT/Formula Ford meeting.
Quote from Simpson :He is not driving on it. Those are images posted by DEVs.

Ah ok then..Thanks for that.
#5 - Mysho
Quote from Simpson :He is not driving on it. Those are images posted by DEVs.

And those are the only and last one screenshots.
yeah lol. roll on 2052 when the patch comes out.
The numberplate of that VWS says "S3". Are we a bit closer to the truth?
#8 - hp999
Nah... Unless S2 beta is coming out in December 21st, 2012.
Scawen has mentioned they will probably change that S1, S2, S3 doesn't refer to development of the game, too.
S3 will come with the new patch or soon after (I guess).
Rockingham and secret new car will be S3 content for the start.

Victor has also said on IRC that S3 purchase will come soon on the website.

Edit:
Quote from Scawen :Correct, the S3 license will not be sold on the promise of things to come. Although we imagine we will add additional content in future, and hope for an improved balance between the content available for different licenses eventually, there will be absolutely no guarantee of that. New content may come very slowly or not at all - anything could happen. Anyone who upgrades to S3 must do so only if they think it is worth it for the new track and the new car.

Yes that is common sense, and that's what we were set on doing until the Rockingham opportunity came up. For me it wasn't easy to change course but as a team we decided that it was better to take a good opportunity when it came up. This was really quite a big adjustment to the plans, that is true. And that required the change of emphasis on the S numbers to refer only to your license and separate that from the software version. It's a different way of thinking that allows us to take up opportunities if they arise.

Well, aslong as its not another £12 + for one car/track when i paid £24 for 20 cars and 7 track sets.

£12 for one car (or two) and track is an instant LOL. unless they get their act tgether and start producing some results, sorry Dev team :P.

Thread can be closed please...
Well, maybe the S3 license will include the other content which might come later, but then it should be promised, not only "probably". I mean, now there's plenty of content in S2, so they only said like "there should be some updated by...", but that doesn't mean they necessarily have to publish it in time or ever publish it.

Anyway, those are great news, hopefully true. I guess that it takes quite some time for one man to do da programming job (don't really know if Victor is somehow involved in game software programming, apologies if he is.. but he's done great job with lfsworld ofc ).
Quote from BlackEye :Scawen has mentioned they will probably change that S1, S2, S3 doesn't refer to development of the game, too.
S3 will come with the new patch or soon after (I guess).
Rockingham and secret new car will be S3 content for the start.

Victor has also said on IRC that S3 purchase will come soon on the website.

Edit:

When did he said that? Recently?
23rd September 2009, 08:35 - Almost a year ago.

its a load of crap, just pack up and move on. It's never coming
here we go again...
Aren't you lads already tired of this?
Quote from SF-Turdtron :23rd September 2009, 08:35 - Almost a year ago.

its a load of crap, just pack up and move on. It's never coming

Stop, you are wrecking the forum.
Lol.
I would, if only I had something else to do XD.

anyway..again: LOCK THE THREAD!
go grab some pu$$y then...wtf...dont u get anything else at all to do??? how miserable can that be???!
1: I got all the "pu$$y" i need thanks
2: if you dont have anything to say with regards to this thread, piss off.
3: MOD: LOCK THE DAMN THREAD FOR FUNK SAKE
Quote from SF-Turdtron :3: MOD: LOCK THE DAMN THREAD FOR FUNK SAKE

just because you post something doesn't mean they'll do it, they don't read every thread. try using the report function.
#23 - AMB
So did i...and I wrote it!

LOl
Quote from BlackEye :Victor has also said on IRC that S3 purchase will come soon on the website.

I don't know why, but for some reason I found that funny.
This thread is closed

How do i get this?
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG