The online racing simulator
Holland V Spain
(54 posts, started )

Poll : Holland or Spain?

Closed since :
Holland
Spain
Quote from bbman :Have you been watching a different broadcast? Iniesta passed the last defender the very moment AFTER the ball was played, that is NOT offside! This offside lie is being spread by dutch fans that can't accept their team being beaten fair and square, THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT THAT WHOLE PLAY!

I said the pass before, not the pass from which he scored the goal, he WAS in offside before that, then pulled out of it, and then recieved that pass..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I said the pass before, not the pass from which he scored the goal, he WAS in offside before that, then pulled out of it, and then recieved that pass..

Of course I was talking about the FIRST pass, every idiot could see that at the second he was metres away from being offside... Well, maybe some couldn't, therefore needing to reinforce talking about the first one...
Quote from bbman :Of course I was talking about the FIRST pass, every idiot could see that at the second he was metres away from being offside... Well, maybe some couldn't, therefore needing to reinforce talking about the first one...

Well during the 10 consecutive replays lastnight it sure looked he was in passive offside on that first pass, but i guess you know better.. And what's with the attitude?
Meh I was wrong. Still congrats to the winners

Holland V Spain
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG