The online racing simulator
New Fern Bay summer mod
(18 posts, started )
New Fern Bay summer mod
Can the topic be deleted please ...
Goodbye.
Lawl, it looks like mario kart :P
The worst textures i've seen.
Quote from free_driftbg :Can the topic be deleted please ...
Last edited by free_driftbg; Yesterday at 22:40. Reason: i'ts not good but i try sorry

Don`t really think it`s anything to do with the bad textures. Probably a lot more to do with having Fern Bay with a demo account.....
Sorry but is there even any mod around anymore?

I reported this guy yesterday and another guy circumventing a forum ban and no action has been taken yet in both cases.
Quote from unseen :Don`t really think it`s anything to do with the bad textures. Probably a lot more to do with having Fern Bay with a demo account.....

i have a key so what ... but soon will buy S2 licens
I've seen old threads where a demo guy says he'll get S2 soon, 2 or 3 years on they are still demo...
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but is there even any mod around anymore?

I reported this guy yesterday and another guy circumventing a forum ban and no action has been taken yet in both cases.

would you like a medal for reporting everybody?
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but is there even any mod around anymore?

me too, but franky has been busy rebuilding one of his servers, no idea about the others.

Quote from Mr. Bulletproof :would you like a medal for reporting everybody?

what are you going on about? he broke the forum rules, and probably the LFS EULA. whatever happens to his account, happens.
Quote from Mr. Bulletproof :would you like a medal for reporting everybody?

Sure.

Will you make one especially for me?: :lovies3d:
Passes the medal to Zeug, for services against freeloaders, crackers and license dodging buggers.
Attached images
xhchonor.jpg
WTF!? stop posting here ... DELETE the f****** post
Quote from unseen :Passes the medal to Zeug, for services against freeloaders, crackers and license dodging buggers.

OMG, thx. <3

Too bad I can't put it in my sig.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but is there even any mod around anymore

Sorry I've been in training for the next kart meet. I've decided I can't possibly lose enough weight in time, so I'm currently high on a sugar binge, if I take enough my perception of time changes and I can do the race in bullet time, and then win with my superior Schumaker style steering corrections and lightning driver changes.
Quote from Bob Smith :Sorry I've been in training for the next kart meet. I've decided I can't possibly lose enough weight in time, so I'm currently high on a sugar binge, if I take enough my perception of time changes and I can do the race in bullet time, and then win with my superior Schumaker style steering corrections and lightning driver changes.

Who couldn't accept that apology?

You're not the only mod anyway.

New Fern Bay summer mod
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG