The online racing simulator
Small crash effect
(13 posts, started )
Small crash effect
Hey'all

Tryed to imitate a crash effect from newer games like NFS:Shift and such. Didnt work out very well, but its still okay. Wonder if lfs really had effects like this?

Unlisted video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l3bD_TQh14
looks like you died in modern warfare.
You need a heart beat sound effect too just like in Shift.
Eh, in my opinion the hearbeat sound wouldnt fit into this. I was planning to put some text in there, but didnt - its just a test. Practising and experimenting, will start making a bigger thing soon.

Btw, self made sound effects. Came out pretty good i would say.
not bad
wat
#7 - Mysho
Dunno, if your goal was NFS Shift atmosphere then it turned out really good.
Quote from Mysho :Dunno, if your goal was NFS Shift atmosphere then it turned out really good.

Yeah, something like that.

I wish lfs had such effects and specially the thing when u crash, then ur just totaled and cant race anymore. Would add such a realism.
its like he died

But i like it! and i wish it could happen similar in LFS, but maybe not as much as that

Good work! Why dont you try making some LFS Crash Compilation video's using similar effects? would be great to see
I enjoyed the comments more than the video...

Just kidding, looks good
Quote from hazaky :Yeah, something like that.

I wish lfs had such effects and specially the thing when u crash, then ur just totaled and cant race anymore. Would add such a realism.

I thought you said "then ur just toileted and can't race anymore"
I like the effect, but not the camera angle
How you created that effect?
Quote from xtraction :its like he died

But i like it! and i wish it could happen similar in LFS, but maybe not as much as that

Good work! Why dont you try making some LFS Crash Compilation video's using similar effects? would be great to see

Well see, i might try making a bigger thing soon.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I enjoyed the comments more than the video...

Just kidding, looks good

Eh, yea. Those comments are quite funny. Some people ruin the line up with different word tho (like "WOT" - someone said that last time).
Quote from The Very End :I like the effect, but not the camera angle
How you created that effect?

The insim camera mod, not sure what the name was. Camlevel?

.. and Sony Vegas

Small crash effect
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG