The online racing simulator
Nice work!
By the way, I do have an idea for a new admin module for the GUI.
I think it should be nice if there is a module were you can set handicaps for cars.
For example: with this module you can force all racers that drive a FZR to add 2KG weight to the car and 1KG when they are driving an FXR.
In this module the handicaps per car can be set and saved in the database (SetStoredValue).

I hope you can understand what I mean. What do you think?
I'm looking foward to see the new CIF!

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Nice work!
By the way, I do have an idea for a new admin module for the GUI.
I think it should be nice if there is a module were you can set handicaps for cars.
For example: with this module you can force all racers that drive a FZR to add 2KG weight to the car and 1KG when they are driving an FXR.
In this module the handicaps per car can be set and saved in the database (SetStoredValue).

I hope you can understand what I mean. What do you think?
I'm looking foward to see the new CIF!

Tim

Thats definitely doable....I can modify the existing handicap module to support that by using a button at the bottom to toggle between user and car/track handicaps. I'll let you know how I go
Quote from Krayy :Thats definitely doable....I can modify the existing handicap module to support that by using a button at the bottom to toggle between user and car/track handicaps. I'll let you know how I go

That would be a really great solution!
If you can use my help, I'll be there! ^^

Tim
Quote from Krayy :I was going to ask if someone could make a relevant acronym for CLIT

Clever Layout Including Text
'Common Lapper Interface Text' might be more relevant
Hi Krayy,

When do you think the CIF will be released?
Are you planning to release the CIF framework first or the whole CIF at once?

I would like to have a look on the new framework when it's finished, because then I can maybe add some functions too.

Hope to hear from you soon

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Hi Krayy,

When do you think the CIF will be released?
Are you planning to release the CIF framework first or the whole CIF at once?

I would like to have a look on the new framework when it's finished, because then I can maybe add some functions too.

Hope to hear from you soon

Tim

Hi Tim,

I was in the USA for a week at a conference and am trying to catch up with work et al, so I should have something ready for release v.soon.
Cool, I'm looking foward to see the result! ^^

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Cool, I'm looking foward to see the result! ^^

Tim

Me too...even I don't know what I'm up to some of the time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG