The online racing simulator
GTR Multiclass AIRIO now open
(56 posts, started )
Hi LFS Racers,

I and a few friends from other teams have decided to open up a GTR Multiclass Racing . We welcome you to come join us to test the insim and to offer suggestions. The insim is airio, which is currently the top insim in this community and you have to work your way up the ranks of points to earn the GT2 and Gt1 cars, you start at GT3. WE NEED TRACK SUGGESTIONS!!!!
INFO:

GT3: 0 points
FXR: 32% XRR:34% FZR:28%

GT2:450 points - OR 350 LFS EXPERIENCE
FXR:23% XRR:24% FZR: 20%

GT1: 800 points - OR 550 LFS EXPERIENCE
NO RESTRICTIONS

Come join us for some fun!!!

http://revolutionaryracing.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Forgot to add this:

Features:
  • Auto Restart after 1 minute
  • Auto track rotate after set # of races on that track
  • Swear filter
  • wreck detection (DANGER!!! XXXXX is out of control)
  • !rank command to see top user points
  • and more
Cool.

Suggestion from me. Restrict how many cars from each clas can be on track at same time.

In other words. Soon everyone will be racing in GT1, and when a new guy joins he will have to drive all alone in GT3, which is quite frankly boring.

So limit how many GT1, 2 and 3 class cars can be on track.

(Does that even make sense? )
#4 - pik_d
Quote from DevilDare :Suggestion from me.

This is a bad idea to force people out of cars they want to race, don't do this.
Well just saying. Bad idea maybe, but not using it may lead to even worse situations in the long run.

Either that, or it will just become another GT1 server.
nope it wont. we are going to upgrade points req between cars
Quote from DevilDare :Cool.

Suggestion from me. Restrict how many cars from each clas can be on track at same time.

In other words. Soon everyone will be racing in GT1, and when a new guy joins he will have to drive all alone in GT3, which is quite frankly boring.

yes it does, but it isnt a 1 week thing to get GT1, atm it is low for beta but it will be raised.
I say: Stick with GT2 and GT3, maybe only gt2 and then let people decide for them self which class they will race in. We have GTR rotation servers so make something new^^
Quote from DevilDare :Cool.

This argument comes out all the time when a multiclass server is launched and, in my experience, it really is not what happens. Generally people will race in the car that most are racing in, which tends to end a class in the middle somewhere. Just my 2p

Good luck with the server
thanks nick
and evryone else for their oppinions
Well those 16 car races were fun, we had those for about an hour!!! Seems to have died out in the later hours and I am going to go outside and finally get off of this computer. Thanks all for supporting the server for its first day!
Update!

You may now see server restrictions and classes by reading the rules that pop up on connection (accept/deny screen)

Secondly, I would like to say that we are looking for people to moderate the server and review reports on the forums that I will be putting up. Please PM me if you are interested.
peak of 38 people on the server so far
InSim addon version 1.0.10 by TIM NL has been released. Thanks man

Fixes:
Points bug where after 18 people points were randomly given and winner got 0.

Addons:
!pm USERNAME, message function
ability to see next track and how many have been done on this combo
built in trackrotation (rather than lfslapper.lpr's rotator)
insim tells you what next track is

To be added:
Seperate points for GT3,GT2,GT1 classes.

and more.

Please suggest here
really cool
Hrm, nice server, but in GT1 there should be some kg ballast to FZR, allthought, its too fast. 23kg would be nice and would bring even closer racing.
hey manne thanks for the imput ALL suggestions will help make a better server!
Lol you guys banned me for having some friendly banter with Primoc4.

I lol'd
Quote from jakeeatworld :Lol you guys banned me for having some friendly banter with Primoc4.

I lol'd

+1 server might be good but the only problem is the admins :|
Yeah kinda like RR
Once set of rules for admins another for others...
Ah well
And there goes the downward spiral of a new server thread starting out with nice comments then turning into garbage because people can't seem to not act like imbeciles.......
Quote from z-ro 8 :And there goes the downward spiral of a new server thread starting out with nice comments then turning into garbage because people can't seem to not act like imbeciles.......

Oh, friendly chat with other players is acting like an imbeciles now?
you two were ramming and swearing you had your warnings.
Put 23kg on FZR please.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG