The online racing simulator
Don't steal an avatar
(137 posts, started )
Don't steal an avatar
Get creative...learn to draw...don't steal work.

Does you no good.

AAnt

This one on the left is a classic...but DevilDare doesn't own it...see he just chose to steal it.
#2 - pik_d
You wouldn’t steal a car. You wouldn’t steal a display name. You wouldn’t steal a team skin. You wouldn’t steal an avatar. Using other people's avatars is stealing. Stealing is against the law. Avatar-Piracy: it’s a crime.
Is it stealing, or paying tribute?
You stole the name of an animal Ant, I hope you can sleep at night after that one!
you created that avatar, Ant? I've seen it on a few other forums as far as a few years back but in just black and white..?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from AtomAnt :Get creative...learn to draw...don't steal work.

Does you no good.

AAnt

This one on the left is a classic...but DevilDare doesn't own it...see he just chose to steal it.

This post above is a classic as well.

A classic drunk AtomAnt.
AtomAnt: "Meh he stole my avatar" *cryinginsadness* :scared: WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
Quote from AtomAnt :Get creative...learn to draw...don't steal work.

Does you no good.

AAnt

What a douchebag, that Devildare!
What about stop trolling?
What Roland said, why you need to make threads like this, we all know where it ends
Sometime....I dream of cheese....
I don't quite get it, Ant, you mean that unless you create your avatar you canot use it without copying others? But what if it's made out of a screenshot of something, is that allowed? Because then you somewhat have created something.
I know such a thief.
everyone put this as their avatar.
hey guys whats all the fuss about?
You filthy thieves!!!
oh hai

i love my new avatar, what u think about it AAnt?
I really had to laugh hard here...
toasting epic bread.
Stealing is bad, y'know.

Don't steal an avatar
(137 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG