somekind nos cheat
login F1senna name neo
Attached files
wreka.mpr - 518.1 KB - 124 views
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
-
(brt900) DELETED by brt900
Yes thank you for reporting that also here.

Banned for life, account data deleted.

---
Devs / mods? Wake up or something?

Why aren't these ****ing idiots banned yet??
It is deleted according to what I can see from the charts.
i can assure you that account is not mine. i do have a demo account and it is not that.
I know it's automatically deleted, but it's still annoying when you're checking WR's, also some cheats are used online, so... yeah decide if we want cheaters on the servers, or a patch.
HOW 2 avoid Cheaters
How to avoid a cheater easy STOP PLAYING THE GAMES ONLINE!!!!
EVERY online game has a cheater or 2 or 3 or 4 the idiots cant play fair so they fill they have to show there stupidity off
this wasnt worth what i paid! Sim i think not My nascar game is more sim than this game the computer cars are even smarter LMAO..
Oh well enjoy the cheating fuks and enjoy yr games stop boohooing about the cheaters YOU NO!! there going to be there.
Quote from KillaBOFC :How to avoid a cheater easy STOP PLAYING THE GAMES ONLINE!!!!

That's what I did. Too bad LFS is an online racing simulator, playing offline single player is nonsense.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That's what I did. Too bad LFS is an online racing simulator, playing offline single player is nonsense.

I only race Leagues now, and somtimes on Cargame, Cheaters ruin it for everybody :|
Buy iRacing guys, theres only cheating guy named Greger Huttu driving around, and hes not appearing on daily races too much.
#111 - CSF
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That's what I did. Too bad LFS is an online racing simulator, playing offline single player is nonsense.

To be fair most of the AI's are probably better than some new players you get on servers. At least you know what they are going to do.
Quote from TexasLTU :Rent iRacing guys, theres only cheating guy named Greger Huttu driving around, and hes not appearing on daily races too much.

Fixed.
Quote from zeugnimod :Fixed.

Gave up gaming all 2gether tired of the bithchers winners kids and fools so i solved my problem and as for this patch i've reading about this so called patch for over 7months dont think they care about any patch they made there $$$ Y patch there probably making a whole new type of game.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
And white line means nothing, right ?
Quote from JPeace :He has two wheels over bumps, two wheels on track. Thats not cutting.

What?

Are we looking at the same pictures?

He is all 4 wheels off track.

If he was 2 wheels on the kerb and 2 on the tarmac, than it would of been fine. Now its all 4 on the artificial ground thing....
Quote from DevilDare :What?

Are we looking at the same pictures?

He is all 4 wheels off track.

I was just about to say that, how can you even say that is not cutting? I don't know a thing about racing, but that certainly is cutting corners...
But I want to say that it doesn't mean that 2 wheels on curbs isn't CUTTING.
Quote from JPeace :How is artifical ground any different from astroturf, or kerbing? In my mind, putting two wheels over the sleeping policemen is a risk for damaging your own car and thats why some people dont take that risk on a good lap, or in the race. If you have the balls to attempt to put two wheels over these sleeping policemen (basically kurbing) then you do that at their own risk - if it works, good for them. Go beat them. If he was completely launching his car over the bumps and getting all four wheels clearly over the curb, then yes, it would be a problem. Otherwise, good on Joe for exploiting the full potentional of the track width and space given.

Is my answer.

Quote :EDIT: Not willing to post again, I think that you don't understand my answer Devil.

No you're right, I dont. I dont understand how you can even suggest its not cutting. And "good on Joe for exploiting the full potental..." isnt a good enough reason.
Anyway it is cutting...
Anyways its not? I have 2 wheels on Curb, i just clip those bumps.

EDIT: LOL, you take more of the bump than i do, you hypocrit.
And if I cutted more there, it means that you don't cutted ? LOL..
Quote from Criminal-Team :And I cutted there ?!

Take a slide show of YOU in the same places you took of me, you do it worse than i do.
Quote from Criminal-Team :Who attacked ? He was the one who started to blame me. Now he said that he didn't cut, but it is still cutting but a bit less... And it's not attack.

Do a slide show of you, i want to see, so that everybody can see how much you cut

Just checked aswell, FXO, XRT and loads of other cars cut it worse than me :P I just clip the bumps, hardly as bad as lets say, the FXO lap, or your lap Criminal

Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG