The online racing simulator
Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
#76 - AMB
Quote from kart-36 :Ermm, i dno, somthing like 90mph?
But anyway, nice, yeah i do like the UF1, but what do you say to sombody who Hotlaps with FZR? 'Whats the top speed of the FZR again?'
Anyway, im done, have fun - H4X0R F0R L1F3 ;D

Have fun HLVC Exploiter, nice KY3 times, you too pr0.
Quote from AMB :Have fun HLVC Exploiter, nice KY3 times, you too pr0.

Hahah, thanks
I do the same as everybody else on KY3
#78 - AMB
Always nice to outplay a hypocrite who can't back his words, starts a thread about a guy 'skipping the track' but he also does it himself, what a nub.

Nice edit, not everyone does it, only you and a few other nubs.
Quote from AMB :Always nice to outplay a hypocrite who can't back his words, starts a thread about a guy 'skipping the track' but he also does it himself, what a nub.

Show me where i do this
#80 - AMB
Infact, i cba with you
You win
#84 - AMB
Quote from AMB :http://s730.photobucket.com/al ... &current=de35acf0.pbw

There you go little man, like I said, teach me to be as fast as you, a little tip for future use, don't jump in on a conversation/argument if your just as guilty as the noob I'm schooling.

Idiot.

hmm, i deleted that HL long time ago
And anyway all i said was get back on topic, and you start getting all defensive, just chill
Sorry to jump in to your bitchy bag fight, but you are now both acting childish.
Quote from rockclan :Sorry to jump in to your bitchy bag fight, but you are now both acting childish.

To be fair, all i said was to get back on topic and he start abusing me :P
#88 - AMB
Yeah but you jumped in on a conversation, said I was a cheater (which I have) I've never cheated on my old WR's or any leagues or public servers etc, but you also cheat? the only reason you deleted the world record was because Crim made that slideshow, but you tried to de-fame him by saying he is a cheater, OK back on topic, speedhackers are good hmk, newclutch **** are 10x worse.
Quote from AMB :Yeah but you jumped in on a conversation, said I was a cheater (which I have) I've never cheated on my old WR's or any leagues or public servers etc, but you also cheat? the only reason you deleted the world record was because Crim made that slideshow, but you tried to de-fame him by saying he is a cheater, OK back on topic, speedhackers are good hmk, newclutch **** are 10x worse.

Last thing, i deleted the WR because i cut, and i re did the HL with no cut.
Bye

Lame argument deserves lame image.

BTW AMB, you're loosing the flamewar son. Time to call your other accounts for backup?
#91 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Lame argument deserves lame image.

BTW AMB, you're loosing the flamewar son. Time to call your other accounts for backup?

You mean 'losing' and no. I'd rather not login on my other accounts here they would just get banned from servers/the forum, nice try at trolling though 'son'

You obviously forgot to read or simply just can't read, JAAAHF00LI.
Stop fussing guys as someone already said that LFS is resilliant to hacks and cheats they will always be someone who uses cheats so you know get used to it.
Quote from AMB :nice try at trolling though 'son'

Poor one I must say. I still have so much to learn from you
#94 - AMB
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I still have so much to learn from you

Yeah, like basic English for starters and then we'll move on to identifying who's winning, this is where you have the most trouble.

:hide:
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Poor one I must say. I still have so much to learn from you

Just ignore him, he just wants to be the best
#96 - AMB
Quote from kart-36 :Just ignore him, he just wants to be the best

Yes ignore me, just like kart is doing as for being the best, nah, I just want to be pr0 like you, I think I'm doing KY3 wrong though
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Quote from AMB :Yeah, like basic English for starters and then we'll move on to identifying who's winning, this is where you have the most trouble.

:hide:

Nah AMB, you're so much wrong. Knowing who's winning doesn't matter at all, as you need some huge bad faith to be a good troll. English skills are totally useless too, since you'll end up doing cheap one liners with poor vocabulary. Unless you belong to a certain trolling elite, but don't fool me, that's not your case, you are way closer to the good ol' heavy obvious trolling style.

That say I'm gonna forgive you for all those inexactitudes since your post in itself is a nice piece of a classic trolling technique: blaming someone for some random spelling mistake(while in this case, English isn't even the native language of the person in question) instead of focussing on the consistant arguments. Grats mate, show us all how it's done!
#98 - AMB
If I was a troll I'd just simply reply to you saying 'U MAD BR0?1!?!?!!?!?!' over and over, but If you think I'm a troll for defending myself then yes I am, but going by that you must be too for writing that post, learn to differentiate between a troll and a person sticking up for himself against a bunch of hypocrites.

And using big words after I attacked your English doesn't mean a thing, I could type in many different ways but it would not effect how smart I am or not, because if I am a troll as you say, then surely I'd type using bad English to draw attention and attacks upon myself?
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#99 - AMB
I agree SCA, but you see Yann was the instigator (the troll) so....
true dat

Cheaters are back
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG