The online racing simulator
New computer.
(9 posts, started )
New computer.
i am looking to get a new computer for my B-day and Building one is not a option.
i found this one that seemed to be great, oh and i am not looking to run games like crysis at max settings or anything, just a decent gaming computer and my budget is around 800$
http://www.tigerdirect.com/app ... No=5690747&CatId=4928
Bump.
#3 - G!NhO
It's a decent machine.
Personally I'd go with a smaller HD, but the specs seem fine... If you need the extra space, I'd recommend 2 HDs, 1 which is smaller would be used to put your OS on, as well as _frequently_ accessed data and the other which is larger to be used for storage;

I understand this isn't an option for everyone, but a 100gb system drive and a 500gb storage drive is worth more than a 750gb drive. As you start to fill things your system runs slower and slower, sure defragging the drive can help, but information closer to the center will always be accessed faster than that on the outside of the drive.
Out of a few PC's around $800 on Tigerdirect, the one you chose will proberly suit you fine, go for that one
Quote from blackbird04217 :Personally I'd go with a smaller HD, but the specs seem fine... If you need the extra space, I'd recommend 2 HDs, 1 which is smaller would be used to put your OS on, as well as _frequently_ accessed data and the other which is larger to be used for storage;

I understand this isn't an option for everyone, but a 100gb system drive and a 500gb storage drive is worth more than a 750gb drive. As you start to fill things your system runs slower and slower, sure defragging the drive can help, but information closer to the center will always be accessed faster than that on the outside of the drive.

well i could buy a extra HD and pop in the one i found right?
Quote from lukelfs :No, the NVIDIA GeForce G310 that it has is a rebranded G210 which is pretty crap, the 9800GT is much better than that

A video of that exact same PC (I think) playing AC2

thanks for the vid and really the only difference between the vids pc and the one i found is that the GFX card has less memory then the video one, oh well! its still awesome.

New computer.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG