The online racing simulator
Xrt - zoo york / floral
(14 posts, started )
Xrt - zoo york / floral
** updated to feature v2 of Floral and also added my Zoo York XRT - both .jpg files are attached **

Reworked it a little bit, added a little grunge effect to help minimise the 'plastic' look/lined up bonnet graphics and added a copper/gold exhaust tip ;D

- FLORAL -

- ZOO YORK -

Attached images
XRT_ZY_1024.jpg
XRT_Floral_1024.jpg
Try putting some more effort on the skins. Now it looks like you just copypasted some pic on..
;o? I did that from scratch from a MasterSkinnerz blank template..
If it was more contrasting colours I think it would look more 'home made'.
But who gives a flying... fudge... It looks awesome, I love the purple and black!
Just make the stripes link up on to the hood.
-
(scheMatics) DELETED by scheMatics
bored enough to manipulate my own screenshots, sorry for the multipost but it's rather shiny ;v

-
(scheMatics) DELETED by scheMatics
updated first post with up to date content
youre using the XR GTR kit for XRT, but otherwise theyre looking quite decent compared to the skins on the public skins thread. the flower-look skin looks like a copypaste job, but the zooyork is nice, i like it.
edit: ah!! I see what I did, used the XR GTR shadow kit on the XRT template, haha! could've been worse, it actually looks kind of (a lot) cooler having the GTR shadows on the XRT imo..

Not sure how to take the fact that it looks like a copy paste job, I assume you don't think I actually did a copy-paste job because it was all just brushes and a shitload of duplicated layers (not that the ZY one wasn't, haha). But yeah I can see where I think you're coming from, looks and feels a bit like a plastic shell.

My first two LFS skins though so I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, really enjoyed working on them and will definitely start a few more projects soon.. next one I want to actually work with the physical representation of the car body (within the wireframe boundries) rather than just layin' on visuals. Cheers for the feedback anyway ;D
I like it. Is this a puplic skin or private?
public
nice skins
thank u
very nice skins id change the colour of the wheels on the purple one but thats prob just me i like the wheels to stand out a bit,very good
Both of these skins are on some fuego.

I particularly like the floral one. I may be biased against Zoo York because I met Marc Ecko in person, and he's a dick.

Xrt - zoo york / floral
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG