The online racing simulator
uf1 speed bug
(6 posts, started )
uf1 speed bug
i flipped after a race in the uf1 (yes i was by myself )

and i am not sure how i figured this out, but i feel it is definitely a bug. not sure if this can be used as an advantage if you are upright, or moving or any way, so idk how urgent it is.

i am on fe6 or the rallycross green and i am in my custom set for the uf1...i would rather not share the set, but if i have to i have to (the set is my teams secret weapon for the race on saturday)

when you have the engine running and the tires are going a cirtain speed, not sure if it has to be about 20 mph. well you shut the engine off, and when it reaches 0 rpm's the wheels abruptly stop, then you turn it back off and they move again. all this while the gearbox is in neutral

i have an .avi file that is about 30 seconds long and idk how to upload it, because the forum wont let me do it
Old Glitch.

Even when the wheels are stationary and the speedo is showing 0mph, the wheels will still spin when you press any of the pedals.
Quote from logitekg25 :

i have an .avi file that is about 30 seconds long and idk how to upload it, because the forum wont let me do it

Youtube
#4 - delis
that's not only with UF1 and your setup...
what do you mean? and youtube doesnt like me
It isn't any bug (or at least not in the way I understand them).

LFS stops physics calculations for cars that does not move and have no user inputs, so the wheels just stops moving, but at the time you send any input LFS will process the new information leading to this weird thing.

uf1 speed bug
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG