The online racing simulator
#1 - nssf
problems getting lfslapper running
befor i got this new server running system with multi dedicated host i got 1 server and 1 dedicated host and 1 port open in my router but from like 6000 till 6535 and lfs lapper just runned no problem

now i have for every dedicated host open a port in rautor the servers ar running so i thought put lfs lapper on my drift server but! the crap is not working annymore i get errors like..

insim-tcp:lfslapper
insim guest closed:lfs lapper
insim-tcp:lfslapper
is_mtc-only for multiplayer hosts
(i dont know how to post a picture)

does some1 know how i get it working im using lfslapper 6.000beta btw dont sy couse you using beta couse it worked before

so..... selutions welkom or a link maby couse i watching here for 3 hours and trying for 3 hours and i dont know annymore what to try i try lfslapper5,7 mmm no result im speechless
#2 - nssf
no1 can help me fix this problem?
I think it's either one of two problems.

Either you're getting the errors because you're trying to run LFS and Lapper in Single Player mode, or you haven't set up your LFSServers.cfg file property.

Try

Single Player/Multiplayer issue:
Multiplayer - Start New Host - choose a track - then in the Start New Host screen, fill in the various fields, such as Visibility (try "local" first), etc.

Does it work now?

Or

LFSServer.cfg issue:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 2&highlight=lfsserver

If you have further lapper problems, put them in the LFSLapper Development section of this forum - more likely to get help there.
#5 - nssf
1. i run dedicated host how the hell could that be singleplayer
2.i tested now to just open lfs>new server>open insim>open lfslapper and its working
but it dont work when i open the port in the dedicated host server like i did on the normal way
dedicated host>open lfs>search server>go in server>open insim>open lfs lapper than i get that strange messenger

my cfg lfsservers file looks lik this its defaut setting
and to temember its working correct on the first way i try!

# Configuration of LFSServer to be Managed with LFSLapper
# One line per server
# Remote port is the port used to manage LFSLapper remotely, future extension
# One remote port per LFSLapper on one machine, autoStart is optionnal
#Unique ID|GroupId|Ip|Port|WorkDir|IniFile|autowork
timeOutScript=2000;
remotePort=3001;
def1|gr1|127.0.0.1|29999|./default|default_1.ini|autowork
#6 - nssf
omg why no1 have a cleu to solve this problem... does no1 ever got this problem? i cant find help on the internet annywere
#7 - nssf
did i post it in the wrong section or why there comming no awncer or selution

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG