The online racing simulator
Brand new Dualshock 3 controller for Sony PS3
Brand new Dualshock 3 controller for Sony PS3. In unopened packaging.

£30

Photos:

Bump - £30 delivered in UK
Bump
#4 - dadge
Looks genuine enough to me

A quick FYI. Although your asking price is below RRP, 3 of my local gaming/electronics stores have them for sale between £25 - £28
#7 - dadge
Quote from JONXLR8 :LOL. That one you've linked to isn't exactly a genuine Sony product.

Doesn't even look like it's wireless.

the logo on the packaging say different. which is identicle to the packaging you have too. unless the one you have is also not genuine. also, the seller has 99.7% Positive feedback.
Quote from dadge :the logo on the packaging say different. which is identicle to the packaging you have too. unless the one you have is also not genuine. also, the seller has 99.7% Positive feedback.

:wtf2:

You just changed the link!!!! The one you had on the link before was a £5 cheapo from China. GFresh was obviously responding to the new link.

A bit of a cheap shot don't you think?

Firstly, that new link you've added also comes to £30.98 when you include postage.

Secondly, the packaging isn't identical at all. If you look closely at the bottom of the packaging it says SIXAXIS rather than PLAYSTATION 3 like on mine. The one on the new link is a Dualshock 3 controller but it's got a different part number. The one I'm selling is CECHZC2E which is the offical Sony controller for the European/UK market as can be proven here. There are others out there being sold which are a different part number destined for other markets, and some have reported them as being of inferior quality, I can't confirm this.

Thirdly, thanks for ****ing up my advert. Mods, please feel free to close the thread.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : The reply below explains it.
#9 - dadge
i did have that cheap one linked originally. no cheap shot intended. but i did edit it before you posted so 50/50. no real odds to me though. i use the xbox 360 pad.
and you'll find it was you who ****ed your add up by asking for a price that can easily be beaten.
Quote from JONXLR8 :
Secondly, the packaging isn't identical at all. If you look closely at the bottom of the packaging it says SIXAXIS rather than PLAYSTATION 3 like on mine. The one on the new link is a Dualshock 3 controller but it's got a different part number. The one I'm selling is CECHZC2E which is the offical Sony controller for the European/UK market as can be proven here. There are others out there being sold which are a different part number destined for other markets, and some have reported them as being of inferior quality, I can't confirm this.

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that Sony would put out worse controllers for different markets. My DS3's are all CECHZC2U... Only difference is the U, which I presume us for US. Also, you're really grasping at straws to say why your DS3 is better than every other DS3 at shops or on EBay when... OMG.. they're the same. If you really wanna get rid of your DS3, best to drop the price as most people will go get it at a shop if the price is even close to the same.

Brand new Dualshock 3 controller for Sony PS3
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG