The online racing simulator
Person copying my name..
(8 posts, started )
Person copying my name..
I'm sorry to any devs/moderators to waste your time on this.. But there is a person with the Username E_003 and E_002 (the 0 being a ZERO) 2 different accounts he has. He is a demo user. He follows me around to all the demo servers i go to with my team and changes his name to my name which is currently TsB«RefleX°. I am getting really fed up with this guy and i want this to stop.. I don't another one of me going around LFS giving me bad reputation. Here are some screenshots of the Ingame names then the Usernames.

Ingame names: http://img404.imageshack.us/i/guychanginghisname.png/

Usernames: http://img404.imageshack.us/i/guychanginghisname.png/

I would really appreciate if anyone could do something about this.
Maybe like a global ban so he can't just make new accounts and
do the same thing?

If anything is done i will be very happy. At least SOMETHING.

Thanks,
TsB«RefleX°
demo accounts get abused all the time to harass server owners and other players, but alas, there isn't much that the developers will do about it. the only thing i can think of would be to join private servers, or s1/s2 servers.
Yea... I get really sick of it. :/ But I never can do anything about it.
Quote from shortay1325 :Yea... I get really sick of it. :/ But I never can do anything about it.

Keep a few replays of the incidents. Get in touch with the demo server hosts - contact them via their forums and report the user(s). The admins will look into it and warn/ban appropriately.

No, its not a solution, but at least you'll be free from him/her (:tilt in some servers...
Quote from Silverracer :Keep a few replays of the incidents. Get in touch with the demo server hosts - contact them via their forums and report the user(s). The admins will look into it and warn/ban appropriately.

No, its not a solution, but at least you'll be free from him/her (:tilt in some servers...

until the demo account gets a global ban and the loser creates another 50 demo accounts.

i seriously think the demo system needs an overhaul.
I think solution can be pretty easy devs have to ensure that alt+0160 etc. cannot be used in user name.

Or if they want make it possible to have duplicated user names on the server they should make that second one would have some kind of a number or something to make its look different.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I think solution can be pretty easy devs have to ensure that alt+0160 etc. cannot be used in user name.

Or if they want make it possible to have duplicated user names on the server they should make that second one would have some kind of a number or something to make its look different.

yes, in game, the capital I and l is the same looking, 0 and O are same looking, etc...
He can't follow you onto S1/S2 servers like bunder said, so... Use teh powah of teh S2 license to get rid of that git

Person copying my name..
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG