The online racing simulator
BF1 wheel?
(8 posts, started )
BF1 wheel?
i dont like playing with the wheel visible. is there a way to make the the "real clocks" that appear on the steering wheel just stay static in the same place without turning. sorta like the digital display but in the samme spot as the real one with all the info
I guess not.
this was an issue i had afer sorting out my unlock status- why do i need to see the goofy arms? I have mine i don't want the driver there. i like the gauges and a nice tight screen...
#4 - jarre
the arms can be disabled.. Go to options/view..
I also hate the wheel, I dont want a wheel and driver , but you cant see the revs or anything, if u want the static gauges u have to go out of car veiw to get them
#6 - Lible
Quote from seinfeld :I also hate the wheel, I dont want a wheel and driver , but you cant see the revs or anything, if u want the static gauges u have to go out of car veiw to get them

No you don't. You just have to enable virtual clocks. That's all.
Quote from Gabkicks :i dont like playing with the wheel visible. is there a way to make the the "real clocks" that appear on the steering wheel just stay static in the same place without turning. sorta like the digital display but in the samme spot as the real one with all the info

Wait guys, i asked that problem (for fv8, but its the same) to scawen and in the U11 thread he said that he is working on it:

Quote from Scawen :
OK I got an idea for this. There could be an extra option, default ON that uses the BF1 / FO8 clocks page in a 2d box at the bottom of the screen (a bit like the virtual mirror but at the bottom instead of the top).

The default for this option would be ON so people who select "don't draw wheel and driver", automatically get a nice looking virtual clocks display, instead of having no clocks at all (note that this is only in the case of BF1 and FO8). I will also make that option a bit hidden (sort of drop-down box) so it doesn't take up extra space on the screen.

thx for posting that i thought i saw something like that in that thread

BF1 wheel?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG