The online racing simulator
Lost my S2 licence
(21 posts, started )
Lost my S2 licence
Hey, i bought S2 licence about 2 months ago, everything was working fine until today when i logged in and could only see demo servers at the list. After closer look there was not even option to unlock S2.

I visited lfs website and logged in, and my licence status shows suprisingly that i got demo licence instead of S2.

I have drove many races in S2 and got LFSWorld stats to back that up, so it would be nice to have some explanation to this. -ritariässä- is my lfs username.

Didnt knew should i put this on the bug forum or here, anyways sorry if this is at the wrong place
#3 - th84
I'll sell you mine for the low-low. Holla back.
Is the account you are posting with now the same one you purchased an S2 licence with?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Is the account you are posting with now the same one you purchased an S2 licence with?

If you look at his LFSWorld, he has times on tracks which are not available to demo users, so, yes, it must be.
Quote from -NightFly- :obviously

Thanks for the attitude, but the reason I bloody asked was because as far as I am aware, once you purchase an S2 licence, then your Licence name on the Forum will always say S2 licenced, regardless.

Quote from spiderbait90 :If you look at his LFSWorld, he has times on tracks which are not available to demo users, so, yes, it must be.

As above. While I am not accusing him of cracking, is it still possible for crackers to do Hotlaps despite not being able to actually play online?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :As above. While I am not accusing him of cracking, is it still possible for crackers to do Hotlaps despite not being able to actually play online?

He has been on S2 servers.
Fair enough. I just never knew that the "S2 Licensed" part could be removed.

Odd.
I am curious too... his LFSW license -name- says he is S2 licensed BUT here, it's other way round :-/ Pretty twisted...
Email devs anyway. If you lie, they will know it :-P And after all, no one else can help you with this ;-)
This thread was brought to the devs' attention on IRC, nothing sinister was at fault, EOD.
Everything is okay now and i got my S2 license back, thanks for the help everyone!
Ah, it was down the back of the sofa afterall then?
Quote from Bob Smith :Ah, it was down the back of the sofa afterall then?

No, after i messaged to the developers they confirmed that there had been some sort of error and reinstalled S2 for me again.

Hope to see you all on the racetrack
Quote from -RitariÄssä- :No, after i messaged to the developers they confirmed that there had been some sort of error and reinstalled S2 for me again.

Hope to see you all on the racetrack

Maybe the Robot B.Smith clone which handles the licenses could not compute your diffecult username.
Quote from rockclan :Maybe the Robot B.Smith clone which handles the licenses could not compute your diffecult username.

Its easy for a finnish guy.
Quote from Sutinennn :Its easy for a finnish guy.

But this robot B.Smith clone comes from Mars, with also DNA from all the bèta testers.
Robot B.Smith is the Master Beta!!
i'll get my coat.
Quote from dadge :Robot B.Smith is the Master Beta!!
i'll get my coat.

As long he isn't the Master Control Program we should be ok
He sucks a lot of power - a thermo nuclear reactor in Robot B.Smith's heart backed up by a second high yield reactor.

Lost my S2 licence
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG