The online racing simulator
-TRR-: The Winner Will Take it All
(5 posts, started )
Hello,

This is a somewhat promotional video for the "new" Team Rock Racing. Although we have been around for a while, we have completly refreshed the team, kicked out everyone, and started with a fresh line-up. Focussing ourselves on racing and our own championship.

This video will show you our members and the types of racing that we do.

Thanks to Kontrust for letting us use their music.

Youtube Link 1080p:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s566VFLgEcE

We are looking forward to your opinion about the video.

Have a look here to get to know Team Rock Racing even more:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68796

We want to thank the following members for joining us in 2010:

Fazer - Willem Sijtsma
WRCDriver1 - Mickel Baggen
Dominator - Taylor Krug
P0IT10n - Matias Lauriti
AJJ - Antti Juntunen
about the video....the clips are too long, not enough camera movements, and just one race segment per driver...but for a promo i guess its good

i am interested in joining the team by the way...i like to do all types of racing in all cars, and all tracks. but i am not very fast, i can gradually get faster if i focus on a cirtain car and a cirtain track. i have a g25, so i have nice smooth realistic input, and i want to know if you are willing to let me try out

refer here please
Quote from logitekg25 :about the video....the clips are too long, not enough camera movements, and just one race segment per driver...but for a promo i guess its good

i am interested in joining the team by the way...i like to do all types of racing in all cars, and all tracks. but i am not very fast, i can gradually get faster if i focus on a cirtain car and a cirtain track. i have a g25, so i have nice smooth realistic input, and i want to know if you are willing to let me try out

refer here please

Hey mate, thanks for your constructive reaction.

And on the other thing, read your PM in a few minutes.
I saw it few days ago. Like logitekg25 said, clips are too long. And the lengh of the Vid is too big. I never would watch it to end, even I fell asleep. Maybe you could try better in the next Movie.
Quote from FireMike15 :I saw it few days ago. Like logitekg25 said, clips are too long. And the lengh of the Vid is too big. I never would watch it to end, even I fell asleep. Maybe you could try better in the next Movie.

It is indeed long, and this is to give a tribute to all off our members. As you can see, the most of the video introduces our members.

But the promotional part it self is short, but ofcourse is part of a very long video.

Thanks though for your comment.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG