The online racing simulator
LFSLatvia.lv fun races
(9 posts, started )
LFSLatvia.lv fun races

About LFSLatvia.lv fun races:
These are fun races that will be organized every second Tuesday, starting at 18:30 (UTC). The point of these races is to have fun and have a nice race having a free time during the Tuesday evening.
There will be many different kind of races - rally races, races with layouts and normal races. You will be informed about the race, track and car at least 48h before each race. These races are held all around the year, there is no limit to the races, these are just for fun. The combos will be chosen randomly. There is no registration to these events, anyone can come whenever they like to.

The first race will be held on Tuesday, 29th of June.

Starting times:
Qualification - 18:30 UTC (20min)
Race - 19:00 UTC (~35min)

Server name:

EER (Server password will be told the same time as the combo for the race.)
Thanks Estonian Endurance Racing team for providing us with the server.

Standings:
These races will also have their standings and points for each race to make it more interesting. After 6 weeks the points will be erased for the race that was 6 weeks before that day, but points will also be given for every race you do. For example: If 6 weeks ago you were not racing, points will not be taken off you, but if you did, then there will be taken as much points as you earned that race. This is so that one person will not keep getting lots and lots of points and nobody will be able to fight for the first position because there will be many races and lots of points. Points will be given to top 15 finishers.

*Arriving to the server you are responsible for your own actions and behavior. We fully advise to read the rules before the you come to the race. In certain races, the rules might be changed, but you will be informed about that.

Organized by: www.LFSLatvia.lv (Latvian Live for Speed community).
Organizers: andRo., Krisicc & burn.

Server providers:

If you have got any question, pleas ask.
probably gonna take part of it :P
Fun Race #1

High-res

Server name: EER
Server password: FR1 (Will be set on the race day.)

Note: If you miss the qualification, you will not be let to the race. Server password will be changed after qualification and everyone in the server will be notified about the new password.

Only TOP25 drivers from the qualification will get to participate in the race. If you are not in TOP25, you will not be able to race.
Also if your time is slower than 106% of WR, then you might not be let to race.

To be in the race you must do a qualification lap time faster than this:
XRG - 1:48.42
XFG - 1:48.35
lol nice got used to the xfg in the 24h race this weekend, maybe i gonna take part.

btw cant read the rules in the google spreadsheet, seems to be off
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
-
-
Ministry of Speed was kind enough to help me out, so we will be having a race in their server since the 500servers are fixing something and the EER server is down.

Server name: Ministry of Speed
Server password: FR1
Laps: 15

Server is on, you can go and practice. :thumbsup

And the qualification will be delayed for 30min, so we will start at 19:00 UTC.

More info in my previous post.
LFSLatvia.lv Fun Race #2
First race went really bad because there were only 3 people that came to race, so the race didn't happen. This is the last chance I try and if there won't be 8 or more racers to this event I won't organize it anymore in future because I wasted too much time for nothing and I don't want to keep doing it.

BTW, thanks Ministry of Speed for landing us a server for race #1, too bad nobody came and there wasn't any race, so I apologize to MoS for wasting their time.

High-res

Laps: 13
Pit stop: 1 obligatory
Server name: EER
Server password: fun2 (Will be set on the race day.)

To be in the race you must do a qualification lap time faster than this:
LX4 - 2:08.86
-
Nice combo, would've taken part if I could
-
Well, I guess this isn't going as planned.

There were more racers this time, but still not enough. So I decided to not continue this because it's too much of a wasting time.
Thanks to all, who came and provided us with the server.

You can see the results here: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=news&nid=432

Thanks, bye. You can close this topic now, no more needed!
It's a waste of time because you're stupid enough to have a password on the server ages before the race.

LFSLatvia.lv fun races
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG