The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 15 (Special Offer Included!)
Session 15 for the 2010 Kyoto 500 will be held on Tuesday, 15 June 2010.

Qualifying @ 18:00 UTC (standard automated format)
Race @ 19:00 UTC (probably earlier by about 15-20 minutes). Race for 55+2 laps, no pitstop required.

The Special Offer:

All drivers in attendace will be given double credt on the following conditions (high importance underlined, super importance underlined and bolded and italicized) :

- They commit no procedural or technical infringements throughout the session. - Invalidates the offer for the individual
- They are not the cause of any incidents - Invalidates offer for the individual
- They finish the race no more than 1 lap down. - Invalidates offer for the individual
- The session must run from start to finish without a safety car deployment. - Invalidates Offer for All
- The start may be waved off once without harm. If there is a second wave-off of the start, then the double credit offer is rendered invalid.
- Invalidates Offer for All

I will be at work, so don't try to contact me regarding this one now. CSF is in charge :o

Also, Sessions 11-14 will be credited where appropriate Tuesday evening. I can't finish stuff now, got severe weather here and must bail for now :| Promise I'll get it all sorted tommorow. If you have any doubts at all, you'd be wise to attend to this one
In
in
#4 - wild
I shall be there with a bit of Luck :-) 8 BST right?
in
#6 - Seb66
in ;o
Quote from wild :I shall be there with a bit of Luck :-) 8 BST right?

8 BST for the race, 7 for the qually start
#8 - Seb66
:o
Sorry for my roughness guys, just new to it all again

And especially to Liane, on one of the restarts it was apparent a car in front of you slowed down and i drove into the back of you.. sorry.
sorry for losing my temper, altough the brazilians need to watch out for their driving...
Quote from nikopdr :sorry for losing my temper, altough the brazilians need to watch out for their driving...

He was a bit messy, but hypocritical of me to speak..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG