The online racing simulator
Videos website hosting
(19 posts, started )
Videos website hosting
I'm searching a website with lfs videos hosting for downloading (not youtube).

It seems to be hard to find.

anyone?
Vimeo is used a lot, but not just for LFS.
#3 - Buzzn
Quote from maxpower85 :I'm searching a website with lfs videos hosting for downloading (not youtube).

It seems to be hard to find.

anyone?

I dont tink you will find one that only have lfsvideos the reason is that lfs is "to small" i mean its easier to upload them to youtube\viemo and sites like that and post them here.. there where a lfsvideos site but it is now closed..

If you are looking for videos Youtube and Viemo is the best place
What a... Why is there my Xcite Commercial. What a jerk copy it...
#6 - XmaX
Its just a link from YT... Everyone can do it!
What a dumb amateur lfs video site...
#8 - Mysho
Is that even allowed? I mean, isn't there some copyright rule or something?
If I understood right, they only giving there links from LFS Videos and show it there? Or do they upload their stuff themselves too?
I'm a bit annoyed at the moment... :/
Imagine it as LFS vids' Youtube. As far as I know, if you don't want it to get shared, don't upload it at all. As everyone can take the html(or whatever the code is provided) code and just put it everywhere. I don't know if you can disable it on certain videos in YouTube, though.
I think you're right. But the guy who uploaded it, It was the admin if i guess right, could ask me at least, before he is showing the movie there.
#13 - pipa
Quote from FireMike15 :I think you're right. But the guy who uploaded it, It was the admin if i guess right, could ask me at least, before he is showing the movie there.

Then select the option "do not embed". Not like he stole something, he just made it accessible to a different audience. Nothing to bitch about really.

Welcome to the internet btw.
Thanks for your support my friend. :/
#15 - pipa
Who said i was your friend? It's just plain obvious if you post a skin/movie or anything else that people are going to link them further.

Besides i doubt you asked Sum41 before you used their song.
I don't know why you are interested in my Problem. Otherwise, you haven't to set about it.
Quote from FireMike15 :If I understood right, they only giving there links from LFS Videos and show it there? Or do they upload their stuff themselves too?
I'm a bit annoyed at the moment... :/

please dont talk unnecessarily.
Quote from Mysho :Is that even allowed? I mean, isn't there some copyright rule or something?

if you want your videos doesnt show other web sites.
Quote :
  1. Select "My Uploaded Videos" in your account.
  2. Click the "Edit Video Info" button to the right of the video in question.
  3. Click the "Sharing Options" section.
  4. Click the radio button next to
    "Yes, external sites may embed and play this video"
    or
    "No, external sites may NOT embed and play this video"
    depending on which you want to do.
  5. Click the "Update Video Info" button at the bottom of the page.

ty for your interest

www.lfsvideos.com

Videos website hosting
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG