The online racing simulator
Selling G27
(42 posts, started )
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont REALLY want/need it, but if he will give it to me for that little, then il take it

shut up. you're talking nonsense. do you think someone is going to sell you a G27 for less than the price of shipping to the usa? please think before you post. that's two days now i have read nothing but rubbish from you.
your post count means nothing in the long run.
you average 231 posts per month (about 57.7 posts per week). is there any need for you to post such rubbish? all you're doing is forcing people to read crap.
you remind me of Ralf from the simpsons. all the other characters are having a nice chat about something and you pop in with something random like "i like icecream" and that's it. try adding to the conversation something that could/might help. rather than just forum whoring.
please get the sand out of your vag before posting..

second, its one post making a serious offer...its VERY unlikely he will accept, but if he does, i will pay for shipping, and everything, and i will be very happy and glad i made that post; not a nonsense post..

and i have been trying to be helpful in some kind of way lately in the forum...so sorry if i failed
come on now, £50 for a G27 a serious offer? does your wallet squeek when you open it? i'm all for helping people but dude, you mis-informed one guy about warranties and now your insulting the op with such a low offer. save the money you have now (including the price for shipping) and you're half way to buying your own brand new G27.
i see what your saying, but some people would rather sell stuff for a very small price then go near ebay, in fear of scams...and its worth a small shot

and about the warranty...i thought it was a 1 year limited, and i would imagine it is when it was built not sold. he is a former teammate, and why would i want to mis-inform him on the logitech website it says its a 1 year limited warranty, so yeah

and i pick up pennies and such off the street, so yeah in polite non-bannable terms, my wallet squeaks when i open it

and if that offer was insulting at all, thats not my intentions AT ALL, and i will remove it
BUMP

£200 ono?
Quote from ThrottleBody :BUMP

£200 ono?

holy shit balls dude. don't you read this thread? people have sent you private messages in this forum. with the intentions of buying or making you an offer.
look at the top right corner of this webpage, click on the blue writing that says "private messages"
Quote from dadge :holy shit balls dude. don't you read this thread? people have sent you private messages in this forum. with the intentions of buying or making you an offer.
look at the top right corner of this webpage, click on the blue writing that says "private messages"

i have replied,but none have replied bck
Selling BRAND NEW G27
my g27 is for sale, its still in box as ive still been using my g25 due to not being bothered to switch. i've decided to sell the G27 as i need the money towards a motorbike.

Looking around 200 ono

PM me
For sale: G27-£150 no offers - simplez
as title, been sat in my room for ages as was a present, if wanted £150 posted, simplez

PM me
Another one?

EDIT: Oh, already merged.
threads merged. next new thread = infraction. THIS IS NOT EBAY

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT EBAY..

so.. does anybody know what this is not?
+1 Zeug
this is not for 800:

"this is not ebay"

is the answer....hmmm....what is this not?

Selling G27
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG