Poll : Do you like that Video?

YES, of course!
MAYBE, I'm not sure.
NO, not really.
FMC : LFS - "Defeat your Enemy"
FIREMIKE CREATIONS
proudly presents

LFS - "Defeat your Enemy"

I want to present my latest LiveForSpeed Video. The Title is "Defeat your Enemy", I found the inspiration while some English-Learning for school, two months ago.
The lengh of the Movie is 3.30min, I think it's one of my longest Racing Video I ever made. Content is certainly only Racing. However, Hope you like it, and enjoy the Racing at LFS. Some Comments here and at Youtube would be nice.

For these who want to download it :
HD Quality 720p : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CSHXP8L

And for these guys who want watch it now:
Youtube Video Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3crfW6BP0

Lovely Greetings,:lovies3d:
FireMike.
#2 - kiste
nice!
#3 - Danas
Beutiful, loved all of the camera angles. Very nicely done, also the music fits perfectly. Keep up the movie making
#4 - delis
Great video! I even saw my car 2 times
Thanks Guys.
#6 - Myffe
Quality as always
Nice. Some FPS drops here and there, but very nicely done.

The only part I didnt like was the shaking camera and the begining.
Thanks you for your comments.
Like it. nice
I really appreciate some comments and I'm happy if I get always more.
Great stuff. When I saw that you have posted a video, I couldn't wait to see it because your videos are always full of good quality and awesomeness.
Great video! Keep it up, you're doing a nice job. And I agree, I knew I would get quality when I saw who posted it. (and I was right :P)
Fear is the only enemy,face the enemy ! yes its from a hardstyle song,maybe u should change the music :P
I forgot to ask, what's the songs' name?
Andro:
Really nicely comment friend, I smiled when I was reading it. Thank you.

Tomah :
Thank you, I really appreciate it, it feels good if some guys are assisting me.

e2mustang :
Thanks for your fine comment mate, by the way, the music is:
"Stereophonics - My own worst enemy."

It's really nice to hear such good comments, especially if you saying, you're clicking with happiness on my VideoLinks.
Wonderful. Thank you for the beautiful movie.
No problem mate. Nice to hear your comment.
Thank you.

I thought it was a good idea making some poll for that video. I'm really interested who of you voted "No, not really", and why. It would be good, because I want to learn of your opinions.
I acknowledge that I do not usually comment on videos, except if I like very much.

As I said at another time, I think you make good videos. I see in you, a lot of effort, making them. That is good also. 5 stars.

This time I voted that I like but I commented that there is much danger of being pigeonhole in these videos or make the same thing.

I tell you, if you can next time and if you like the idea, if is posible to focus in the action of some races. The effort of overtaking, the effort to control the car, the effort to defend the position,etc. Investigate the race and focus the action, and the video, in it. Sure you will make an amazing video.

Cheers, brother.
Thanks for your very fine help Lynce.
I'm at the moment very poor with Ideas, so I think I will attempt it like you said.
Cheers.
Great vid Mike
Thanks you Friend.
fo8 cockpit not drawn near the start
missing skins
overdone camerashake
try more custom cameras, more realistic than a driver's eye view
maybe try and get a bit closer with some of the shots, likewise try an even wider fov for some
and the whole tilted moving camera does seem to be overdone

apart from that it's not bad
#23 - Bee
...Well I liked it. Nice vid!
Thanks for the comments.
it was ok, but far from being realy really good. Music choice, lack of good sync (partially music's fault), and regular "behind the wheel" camera use spoiled the movie a lot.
7/10

FMC : LFS - "Defeat your Enemy"
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG