The online racing simulator
Inside North Korea
(16 posts, started )
Inside North Korea
#2 - JJ72
It's a subject of constant fasination, A perfectly preserved example of fanatic dictatorship and Propaganda, I really wanted to see the place.
I've seen a documentary about this country, when a journalist goes there infiltrated to show some hidden secrets of it.
In my opinion is a very dark, sad, dirty and lonely country, at least that's how it looks in pictures/videos. It's a shame, a part of this planet that should be completely renewed in order to bring happyness to the people...
#4 - JJ72
Quote from NitroNitrous :I've seen a documentary about this country, when a journalist goes there infiltrated to show some hidden secrets of it.
In my opinion is a very dark, sad, dirty and lonely country, at least that's how it looks in pictures/videos. It's a shame, a part of this planet that should be completely renewed in order to bring happyness to the people...

Well the majority of them seem very happy, any little gratious act from their dear leader (which in fact are provided by international aid) bring them tears.

They are so blinded that most of them don't see what's so sorry about them, some of them won't even know, that's a strange kind of happiness if you ask me. Definitely twisted in some way, but I am afraid if one day north korea is liberated by an democratic party, people will turn suicidal because their dear leader is no more.

It's extra scary when most of them are taught that their dear leader is a son of the gods. That's even worse than it was in east germany.

btw this cracks me up:
Quote from JJ72 :btw this cracks me up:
(image)

I may be dumb here but... what does that sign display?
#6 - troy
Gordon Freeman beats you up the stairs! (or shoe repair upstairs in north korea)
Quote from JJ72 :Well the majority of them seem very happy...

Exactly. According to what I saw, they try to look happy to the few foreigners that go there, when they actualy aren't.
I have no idea what the best solution for them is, but for me the situation there is completely unacceptable
Anyway, is not the only unacceptable country in the world
#8 - TiJay
I can imagine how fun is night life there..
"A NK beach, electrified barbed-wire so the NK citiziens wouln't swim away, of couse you're not allowed to take that picture."

You no at one time he told the people to eat grass that it was good for them O man what a leader he is.

All the nations leaders needs to take him and the fella in Iran out on a Deep sea fishing trip

He has a BIG on hold it hold it real it in dude O SHIT MAN OVER BOARD!!!!
For some reason the pics of some photos are beautiful, that reminds me the abandoned city of chernobil and Pripyat. (I know that was the nuclear plant accident place) still conserv that beauty of a rusty and old "structure"
Quote from Inouva :For some reason the pics of some photos are beautiful, that reminds me the abandoned city of chernobil and Pripyat. (I know that was the nuclear plant accident place) still conserv that beauty of a rusty and old "structure"

yep, i was thinking the same when i looked at them.
So...

Can we expect S.T.A.L.K.E.R - North Korea jsut around the bend..?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So...

Can we expect S.T.A.L.K.E.R - North Korea jsut around the bend..?

That would be quite cool.

Inside North Korea
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG