The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 11
Practice Session 11 will be a One Hour Free Practice, held on Thursday, 10 June 2010, starting at 1900 UTC

To receive credit:

You must run at least 20 laps, and must have at least one run of 6 complete laps in a row (a mock qualifying run).

Running more than 65 laps in the session will earn you double-credit. This stipulation becomes null and void after one procedural violation or causing an incident.

Please be in proper name format. If you arrive during the session, please join server in proper name format.

Official Session Replay (mpr)
*whispers to deko*

What time?
What time?

e: ^^^ that's what I get for leaving it open a few minutes, then posting
/fp

1900 UTC.

There'll be a double or two this weekend by the way, don't fret :P
Late start but meh,will be there,need those credits badly.
I will be there, the fact everyone 'should' be spread out might mean completing more than one lap... but hey, maybe thats just wishful thinking. On another less ranty note, will chat be dis-allowed in the session considering the different nature of the session itself?
Quote from oscarhardwick :I will be there, the fact everyone 'should' be spread out might mean completing more than one lap... but hey, maybe thats just wishful thinking. On another less ranty note, will chat be dis-allowed in the session considering the different nature of the session itself?

Minor chat is allowed in free practice sessions, only things relating to the session.

Remember, you may also telepit and rejoin freely during a free practice session.
Hi, this may not be the proper place for this question... but I did not find any other place. I am intented to participate... I signed up, and filled out some of the requirements so far. But I am at CST timezone where most of the free practicies are during daytime for me, and the conflict with my working time... is there any free practice schedule to happen later (like 6pm CST or later)?

thanks
I'm in
in...
I'm eating ice-cream.
unlucky oscar missed a nice quiet session
yeh, but man... i have had just... such an evening you would not beleive.
Quote from oscarhardwick :yeh, but man... i have had just... such an evening you would not beleive.

If it didn't involve a hooker, a rhinoceros, and an old bicycle, it's not outrageous enough for anyone to care. Razz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG