The online racing simulator
So who's going to Le Mans this year?
Anyone else going to Le Mans? I just had a look at the weather forecast online, I think I'll definitely be packing the waterproofs.
i say a full pug podium.... but the car that is driven by those awesome ex-f1 drivers...
Quote from spookthehamster :Anyone else going to Le Mans? I just had a look at the weather forecast online, I think I'll definitely be packing the waterproofs.

What, you wouldn't be packing them anyway?
Had a lucky school trip last year and watched it for 2 hours,
Have to admit, not into the racing. Love the speed but i'm more of a touring car kid tbh.

Edit: Whats happened to my sig :S
Quote from boothy :What, you wouldn't be packing them anyway?

"It always rains at Le Mans..."

God. Such an epic quote.

Anyways, wont be going sadly because of exams. Will be watching live though! Cannot wait.
Last year the weather was pretty good. I don't remember ever needing to put the waterproofs on.
#7 - Osco
Packing my stuff now. Leaving early tomorrow morning
Woohoo it's that time of year I install TVU Player!

I'm not going this year, but if I sell an aweful lot of Aston Martin Clothing then I might get VIP'd to the paddock next year.

So i'll be stream hopping as usual then.
Last years it rains something like 2 minutes at 9:00 AM on Sunday

Ofc I'm there this week ^^ gonna do several time the trip Paris-Le Mans-Paris

Peugeot and Pescarolo FTW !
Not this year. Still lacking like minded people to go with. And funds. And time. Maybe next year, really want to go again. I did at least see the Silverstone leg of the LMS last year, might do that again.
I was there last year and we had not one drop of rain during the whole weekend, there was some earlier in the week though.
Was properly awesome, and i wish i was going again this year
Quote from Bob Smith :Not this year. Still lacking like minded people to go with.

on irc we had the idea for an lfs meet at le mans next year
possibly at the nordschleife 24h too
Count me in!
Is this now the race thread also or do we need a separate one? :cool:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG