The online racing simulator
Skoda Fabia RS
(84 posts, started )
I find this the Dev's are not into mods idea most strange , look what the original version of Counter Strike did for Half Life . I,m not talking the RF way of modding as everyone knows as it just does not work.

Anyway its all be said a million times before in a million ways and to honest i wonder why we even ask the question or why people offer them anything .

It appears Eric is a figment of the imagination so why not accept and moderate well done or well thought out mods?

Wasted breath .
Quote from richo :I find this the Dev's are not into mods idea most strange , look what the original version of Counter Strike did for Half Life . I,m not talking the RF way of modding as everyone knows as it just does not work.

Anyway its all be said a million times before in a million ways and to honest i wonder why we even ask the question or why people offer them anything .

It appears Eric is a figment of the imagination so why not accept and moderate well done or well thought out mods?

Wasted breath .

err... maybe because they want to maintain full control over their product???
I think someone is trolling to be honest.

I don't know how any developer could have full support from Skoda Auto for a new car that they don't even make.

The last time I checked, Skoda make the Fabia vRS, not the Skoda Fabia RS. Therefore, I think you have some re-designing to do!

Surely you'd have to get permission from the Volkswagen Audi Group too, remember that Skoda are owned by the VAG!
Quote from Intrepid :err... maybe because they want to maintain full control over their product???

I would have thought content submitted and then vetted/modified and finally released by the dev team was control , that what i was trying to say.

I don't want the RF experience as i said ..

I,m well aware they don't want anyone else licking there lolly.
After reading the first post I'm quite dissapointed more than ever before.
Oh yeah because truck racing and a shit Skoda model that looks like something you'd find on that well known modding site would really make LFS the best game ever. Get a grip son.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : inappropriat
At least the bloke had a go ..

Ah bugger it whats the point .
The new coffee machines just got placed at my work.

Waow it has some delicious Cappucino and Chocolate Crème!

Skoda Fabia RS
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG