The online racing simulator
How to be an AI?
(20 posts, started )
How to be an AI?
I want to turn on my pc, connect to an lfs server, choose my configured setup for AI, get AI on the track and go eat while it is driving(for me). Is it possible?
#2 - J@tko
Yes. Type in /ai or click "Add AI driver" in the server lobby screen.
Thanks for fast reply, but I'm not the server admin. I need that bot would be driving for me(with my name etc..) just as a normal player.
The server has been set up to not allow AIs. Accept the rule or pick a different server?
I think you don't get it. You know that other popular games have bots, who are killing mobs without player help(for example when the player is playing basketball outside).
The thing is that I want to do exacly the same thing just not to kill mobs but drive laps. And I thought if LFS have some bots already, maybe there is some way to use them? I'm asking if it is possible somehow to connect that AI to control my car.
#6 - J@tko
/ai works even if you're not server admin?
#7 - Joe93
im guessing what he is wanting to do is drive for a while then swap to an ai to carry on driving for him and gaining him points/cash on a cruise server? Which you cant do sorry.
Quote from diadingo :I think you don't get it.

I think I get it perfectly. Fishing bots, BG bots, Glider, aim bots, [insert task here] bots are all against terms of use of whatever game you refer to. You want to circumvent server AI rules by botting, because you're a lazy knob
Yes you get it! I will pay if some1 do this!
Quote from diadingo :Yes you get it! I will pay if some1 do this!

Shoo-shoo!

Why the hell would u need a bot? What do u gain with it? Im tired of people like u who cant do stuff on theyr own. Play it when u want to play, increasing "whatever" stats with bots ... its just lame, and in this case so are u.
HAHAHA maybe I just have a real life and can't spend 12hrs per day like these no-lifers.
So you'd rather have a bot racing for you while you're having your live out there? What kind of attitude is that...?
Lol, if u noticed i'm not from England or America so my english skills isn't so good. What I said wasn't that I think all you are no-lifers I was talking about those players who are in my specified server.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
No no no, I don't need any speed hack or something. I need exacly what you wrote: "drive for you but at a slow pace while you're away". It is what I need.
We are just interested what you want it for.
it's called take a break and spectate. you won't find a program that drives for you, because 1) it doesn't exist, 2) we don't want it to exist, 3) it's cheating.

sorry, but no.
Yea now after long search I know that there isn no such program for LFS.
I tried macros- doesn't work.
I think I'll find other way.
Forgive my ignorance, but to what purpose would that serve? Unless you recieve some points for the mileage you drive every day it would be just useless. But if that's the case, you will be considered cheater for using such aid.

Quote from diadingo :I want to turn on my pc, connect to an lfs server, choose my configured setup for AI, get AI on the track and go eat while it is driving(for me). Is it possible?

How to be an AI?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG