The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010 Round 4: Protests
Please submit them here:

Provide:

Session of incident
Lap AND Timecode of incident
Cars involved
Brief description of incident.

Protests due by 15:00 UTC on Sunday, June 6, 2010.
#2 - pik_d
Session: Race
Lap/Timecode: Start/Finish from laps 7->8 / 7 minutes 15 seconds
Cars Involved: 88 O. Antika and 22 S.Rose
Brief description of incident: With a yellow flag showing Ori doesn't turn at all for the kink and drives me to the right, straight into a stopped car causing me to flip and retire.

Replay: http://pikunderscored.info/files/LLSSR4RedFlag.mpr
Quote from pik_d :Session: Race
Lap/Timecode: Start/Finish from laps 7->8 / 7 minutes 15 seconds
Cars Involved: 88 O. Antika and 22 S.Rose
Brief description of incident: With a yellow flag showing Ori doesn't turn at all for the kink and drives me to the right, straight into a stopped car causing me to flip and retire.

Replay: http://pikunderscored.info/files/LLSSR4RedFlag.mpr

Car 88 taking a wider bend for the kink to allow room for a car to his inside, Car 22 moves down track into 88's path.

Car 22 - Warning - Causing an avoidable incident.

For the Lap 7 incident:

Car 15 - Warning - Causing an avoidable incident.
Car 58 - DQ from Rounds 4 and 5 for failure to heed local yellow flags.

For the Lap 20 incident between cars 10 and 14: Car 10, Warning for causing an avoidable incident as a result of lack of spatial awareness.

For the Lap 29 incidents:

Car 94 - Warning for causing an avoidable incident with Car 99.
Car 42 - Post-race DT equivalent penalty (+23s) for causing an avoidable incident with Car 06.

For the lap 38 incident between cars 04 and 92, Car 92 is issued a post-race DT eqivalent penalty for causing an avoidable incident.

For the lap 78 incident between cars 09 and 99, Car 09 is issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident.

For the lap 95 incident between Cars 12, 69, and 92, Car 12 is issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident by way of lack of spatial awareness.
After consideration, and complaints from drivers, Car 15's warning has been upgraded to a 10-place grid penalty for Round 5, to be applied for the Sprint Race, for the incident on Lap 7.

No other penalty will be amended.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG