The online racing simulator
BMW art car skin request for FXR
(61 posts, started )
#2 - kiste
That one looks cool So I think i will make it. But i can only start in a few days
#3 - Bean0
Quote from kiste :That one looks cool So I think i will make it. But i can only start in a few days

A brave man, good luck
The work for alignment needed on that skin

Good luck Kiste
#5 - kiste
thanks for good luck.
It would look good on FZR and XRR too.
It would look great on any car tbh. Awesome design...
Quote from Bean0 :A brave man, good luck

Massive +1.

Looks really nice though. Can wait to see how well its done.
If you ask me I think that is one of the ugliest cars I've seen. Just looking at it makes my eyes hurt due to the incoherent design.
#10 - 5tag
-
(5tag) DELETED by 5tag
Any progress ?
Not that much because i made my a-level these days and party after it.
But i am still on it.
Sorry guys. Havn´t much time at the moment. Maybe if i have more tme to skin i will finish it.
gosh please make this skin! i want it
Quote from daloonie :If you ask me I think that is one of the ugliest cars I've seen. Just looking at it makes my eyes hurt due to the incoherent design.

agreed, that skin is like from 5yo kid with pencils doing random lines from front to back :/
is this really a skin , or a paint that a kid did ? :S
I think it looks pretty awesome. Something different at least. Not that I would use it for my car, but it fits that bmw. Even though I usually hate when the car has all these gay colors, but that looks pretty nice.
I am in the middle. I like it looking at it when it drives towards you. But from above and side ways I dont like it. But at least it is different and it draws attention.

Good luck on that skin, wont be easy.
Quote from daloonie :If you ask me I think that is one of the ugliest cars I've seen. Just looking at it makes my eyes hurt due to the incoherent design.

To be honest, i think that, that car is one of the most beautiful in the world.
Quote from kristis917 :To be honest, i think that, that car is one of the most beautiful in the world.

car is nice, skin is ugly
hows it processing?
i started after some fails months ago with it again.
Attached images
Unbenannt-2.jpg
update - now the rearpart
Attached images
hikh.jpg
That looks good

Waiting for a screenshot ingame
if u can make FXO version to that`s will be cool

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG