The online racing simulator
Transformers 3 2011
(37 posts, started )
this should be renamed to megan fox hate club thread.
Lips are no good but I wouldn't say no to her...

Bang Bang, Feuer frei!
Quote from brandons48 :She looks feck ugly imo.

she might not be the best looking girl in the world but at least theres something a tiny bit memorable about her
This is surely going to be one of the worst triologys around. At least megan fox is gone. Horrible actor and she really isn't as hot as she and everyone else thinks.
As I have said before n Megan Fox, take each part of her body and she is hot but in my opinion when it is all put together it doesn't work, her looks are not equal to all her parts.

Either way, Transformers 3. Second was not as good as the first, but then I didn't the first was all that. Though that could be due to its non original concept and normal action film story. Will probably watch the 3rd though if the trailer makes it seem decent.
Quote from Crashgate3 :http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/worst_case_scenario.png

sadly randall messed up on that one
walls of flame ice water or whatever are emmerichs fetish not bays
To be honest, I hate how they are marketing the GM at the same time, using the original cars from the comic series would have made a lot more sense and it would've been easier to recognise the characters.

But to me, 1&2 were nice movies, but I enjoy the 80's animated series really much (G1+G2+TF: "The movie"(1986)+G3)
Quote from nikopdr :but i enjoy the 80's animated series really much (g1+g2+tf: "the movie"(1986)+g3)

+1
I am looking forward to this movie!

Transformers 3 2011
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG