The online racing simulator
s2 account
(10 posts, closed, started )
#1 - dk01
s2 account
does anyone want to give me a free s2 account lol come on anyone!? lol i know everyone asks but its worth a try so if you have one thats been banned from most servers i will take it!
Sorry to say mate, most likely nobody will give you a free S2 account, besides it's only £24 start saving, you wont regret it.
Lol, that makes it two posts today regarding this "Gimme a S2". Seriously, do you think that you might actually succeed with this??? Giving stuff for free is not exactly a trend nowadays, you know...
Quote from dk01 :does anyone want to give me a free s2 account lol i just want to check it out? thanks

No need to "check it out", just buy the game and im sure u will like it.
#5 - dk01
Quote from MadCatX :Lol, that makes it two posts today regarding this "Gimme a S2". Seriously, do you think that you might actually succeed with this??? Giving stuff for free is not exactly a trend nowadays, you know...

rofl i know but someone did the other day but i went back to demo becuase i wanted to play on demo and i didnt knw there was limited unlocks and now i lost that s2 account oh well lol it was worth a try
Quote from dk01 :does anyone want to give me a free s2 account lol i just want to check it out? thanks

The demo is made to 'check it out?'. lol

Is what you get on demo plus 95% more content...

If you like the way lfs feels when driving, you will love driving the S2 cars and tracks.

Is a no risk situation, because (and correct me if I'm wrong) if you don't like what you get, you have a 14 day period for "returns".

At least the law says you do when purchasing something online - don't know if it applies to software programs though... (or if the stall complies with that)
#8 - dk01
Quote from eRaptor :Is what you get on demo plus 95% more content...

If you like the way lfs feels when driving, you will love driving the S2 cars and tracks.

Is a no risk situation, because (and correct me if I'm wrong) if you don't like what you get, you have a 14 day period for "returns".

At least the law says you do when purchasing something online - don't know if it applies to software programs though... (or if the stall complies with that)

thanks man its nice to know there are some nice people like you out there to help people like me understand the rules. thanks
Quote from dk01 :rofl i know but someone did the other day but i went back to demo becuase i wanted to play on demo and i didnt knw there was limited unlocks and now i lost that s2 account oh well lol it was worth a try

WHAT?!

OMG... you deserve no answer...
Quote from dk01 :thanks man its nice to know there are some nice people like you out there to help people like me understand the rules. thanks

Errr... I believe you should take that back...
This thread is closed

s2 account
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG