The online racing simulator
Pit Exit Lights
(14 posts, started )
Pit Exit Lights
Anybody else noticed the Pit Exit lights.. Any idea why they dont work? or are they litterally just for display?
Something they plan to implement in the future hopefully
I noticed them, I hoped they work...

Two other things.. There is a short delay (longer than before) where the cars are on the grid, is this meant? and is it controlable?

And are there currently no track codes for admins /track= for AS7 & 8 as AS7 or 8 was not working previously?

Cheers
There are also lights around the track everywhere, I think it's for the next patch, involving lighting. Those lights in the pitlane are less difficult to make than the lights around the track, but maybe that's something to think about untill the next patch... or untill a dev says what it's for (prolly not)
Quote from mkinnov8 :I noticed them, I hoped they work...

Two other things.. There is a short delay (longer than before) where the cars are on the grid, is this meant? and is it controlable?

It is supposed to be like that. Read the details on what the patch fixes/changes.
Cool, read it the first time, but didnt take it in!!
#8 - ajp71
The delay on the start is so much better, could still be longer IMO.
I am happy with the delay on the start.. I hope those lights come into use.. some more info on them would be nice
Ra - Tc
Does anybody find the Traction Control in the (sorry meant FZ50) very poor and doesn't work as well as the BMW?
Theres no TC in the RA. Its only in the BF1 and FZ50 ;p.
Quote from xpjames :Does anybody find the Traction Control in the RA very poor and doesn't work as well as the BMW?

LOL
Quote from ajp71 :The delay on the start is so much better, could still be longer IMO.

But you still can't jump the start. What is the point of delayed lights when someone can just hold there pedal down to the floor and take off as soon as the light changes anyway?
Quote from Tre Stylez :But you still can't jump the start. What is the point of delayed lights when someone can just hold there pedal down to the floor and take off as soon as the light changes anyway?

Because the more connections there are and people in the garage changing setup or in spectate, the longer it takes for those people to get put on the grid. There has been countless times I've missed the grid and had to start from the pits or been put on the grid just as the green lights go causing meyham since I wasn't ready for the green.

It seems a little long when there are few connections, but quite helpful I believe when it's a full server.

Pit Exit Lights
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG