The online racing simulator
How much bandwidth do you spend?
(58 posts, started )
Just one thread similiar to the "post your" ones...
So, I'm asking a simple qustion just to be able to compare some results...
How much bandwidth do you spend a month?
I usually do around 40-50GB. Download and upload both counted in.
Depends on downloads and that stuff. Sometimes it goes over 100GB and sometimes it's around 15-20GB...
This month I have 40,5 (36down, 4,5up) at the moment, but downloading some stuff so it's gonna be around 50...
No idea, as mine is uncapped
#4 - Jakg
60-70GB per month. More if my "unlimited" connection didnt have a hidden FUP.

Yes i´m bored.
Yea, I don't have a cap here. Although just a few weeks ago I was limitted to < 200mb a day... And just 'general' internet browsing with 3 to 5 youtube videos a day could push over the limit. (Which would lock the internet for 24 hours starting the time you went over, even if it was 5 min before the limit resets).

So not much, on that connection...
unlimited connection. If they put a cap on it would be a phone call threatening to move provider.
Unlimited download here.

Not downloading much, usually around 2gig's each week, and that are just series. Not a big user
I'm not sure, I think unlimited.

Downloaded 23Gig today should be at least 30 by tonight.
Unlimited.
#11 - STF
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :

For april it looks like this.

e: oh, unlimited traffic, no spd cap.
Unlimited, but a speed cap @ 350Mb (cut to 25% speed on a useless 10Mbit line). Probably use 50-100Mb a day though.
Well... That's nice. Mine for today in the attachment. I'm also on unlimited (had 10GB per month not so long ago), but I have only 4mbps connection. And that really sucks... And it's expensive.
Attached images
connection.JPG
Dunno don't care.

If I gather it correctly, in soviet Croatia bandwidth uses you?
Quote from matijapkc :but I have only 4mbps connection. And that really sucks... And it's expensive.

Well i have just 1.. so..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well i have just 1.. so..

1?!?!?!
How much is that? 128kB/s download?

And it's soviet Russia you !$#%&!
Yes, about 110 kb/s at best.. I pay it around 14 euros, really have no intention of spending more then that on internet.. There's some neverending talk of doubling the speed for the same money, so i'm waiting on that.. 2 MB will be just enough really as i'm not much of a downloader. I download some MP3's now and then, and some TV shows..
Well, here we had 2mbps untill maybe 6 months ago, then they swithed to 4mbps, same money. It's 512kB/s, but it can't push over 485kB/s. And it's around 21€.
Quote from Xaid0n :Unlimited, but a speed cap @ 350Mb (cut to 25% speed on a useless 10Mbit line). Probably use 50-100Mb a day though.

If you browse the net for ~4hrs you likely exceed 100mb depending on browsing habits. A few 30s youtubes even on the lowest res (360?) will be about 50-80mb. My jaw dropped when I saw this. This information comes from what my ISP provided me for monitoring my daily limit. My other browsing habits were this forum, my e-mail (Yahoo!) which sends/recvs about 10 e-mails a day. But websites these days are rarely optimized in data sending from what they used to be. Common practice doesn't even offer low bandwidth versions anymore - which was sad.

Hmmmmm that's alot for this year, all that from linux iso's
#21 - Jakg
What software have you used to make that?
NetLimter 2 Pro
Quote from Crashgate3 :No idea, as mine is uncapped

Same thing here.
But on my unlimited cellphone packet data I use an average of 5GB/month. (they tell the usage every month in the account as well as sms, mms and calls, otherwise I wouldn't know).
I usually do about 10 -12gb per month, which may not sound much, but all i really do is come on forums, go on MSN and watch YT vids, plus i never bother downloading big stuff, mainly coz i only have a 70gb HDD and i am on a 3g dongle wireless shite connection which aint exactly fast, download speed wise i get about 2mb/s at best, at the moment its about 1.4mb/s so anything of any decent size would take a stupidly long time to bother with lol
I know it from my ISP site... It's T-Com. And it looks like this. It's on Croatian, but you'll figure it out.
EDIT: dan, is it 2MB/s or 2mbps, 'cos 2MB/s isn't actually slow...
Attached images
bandwidth.jpg

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG