The online racing simulator
Celebrate LOST being over in this thread
(70 posts, started )

Good riddance!
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer
Yeah! Good. Even though Finland is always late so we will probably be finished with that in 2020.
I'm soo happy it ended. Watched half of the first series and then became ultra bored of it. :lovies3d: :star:
Can someone please summarise? I watched every season except this last one.
Awesome, I thought it would never end. I only ever watched a few episodes of it (from random seasons) but by god did I get tired of everyone yapping about it
OMG ITS OVER!?!?!?!? Took its damn time.
How many plot holes and twist can possibly be on a island i mean really?
And at one point they all got saved then went back to the island i mean wtf.
The series is bs.
Agree with the sentiments above. I watched the first series and started watching the second series but if you no plots got closed off just more and more got added which was annoying. Thus, I stopped watching it.
I guess I'm the first not to agree with anything. There were some episodes that I felt were 'out there' 'off' or whatnot, but in general I'd have to say I'm sad I can't look forward to a next season. I think near the end things started getting slippery but Season 1,2,3 were great. 4 was harder as they introduced new concepts - for better or worse, but it still stayed interesting. In anycase, I enjoyed most of the series and celebrate that it ended before being slowly run down.

EDIT: Though this wasn't a series you could really skip a several episodes and think you can keep up. It was one of the very few series that continue from episode to episode with a main storyline.
I never really watched Lost, when it was first aired everyone was on about it...kept up until series 2 or 3 then it wasn't a discussion point anymore, but from what I did hear...it kind of sounded like a jumbled-up random show in which the plot was thought up by a drunken mad man on wizz, but what do I know
i rather enjoyed hugo telling ben that he was a real good pile of crap
I've watched it since the first series, and surprisingly I still kept watching it. I suppose I was always curious as to where they would go next :P
Quote from shotglass :i rather enjoyed hugo telling ben that he was a real good pile of crap

Yeah, this was good.
i wonder if the writers even realised the ambiguity that "number 2" carries
What baffles me is how people who have only watched a season, or even just a few episodes can say anything about the series as a whole being good or bad?

Ok, you dropped out, others didn't. No big deal.

I liked the show up until about halfway into season 6, when I started to realize where it had been headed all the time. But it was a great ride!
I probably would have watched the whole thing had the series not gone to a pay-tv service here in the UK after season 2. I lost motivation after that. Not too bothered, though, plenty more fish in the sea.

Oh, and by the way what was that invisible steam train thing?
:laola::laola::laola:

Dat crep is finally out of sight and will be forgotten almost immediately. AFAIK: ending is shitty and gives no answers, right? Just romantical ending.
Finally.
Quote from atledreier :What baffles me is how people who have only watched a season, or even just a few episodes can say anything about the series as a whole being good or bad?

What baffles me even more is that people are happy that it's ended. Just don't watch it in the first place if you don't like it and it is just like it never existed.
Quote from zeugnimod :What baffles me even more is that people are happy that it's ended. Just don't watch it in the first place if you don't like it and it is just like it never existed.

It's merely the hype around the series that makes the people dislike it.
Ignore the hype then.
considering the level of pseudo spiritual bs in the finale well at least have the end of evangelion esque movie version of the lost ending to look forward to
About time!
Lost would be great if it were a single-season serie. I am sure they could have made a much higher quality serie if it were shorten down and more togheter.. Lost now (has not watched the last sesions, quited in 3 or 4) is just a mess imo.
seriously, it didnt end well... a LOT of unanswered questions
Quote from zeugnimod :What baffles me even more is that people are happy that it's ended. Just don't watch it in the first place if you don't like it and it is just like it never existed.

I watched the whole thing because a) it had a great premise to begin with, and b) it had flashes of brilliance throughout, but I watched the writers systematically squander all of the show's potential throughout the last four seasons and toward the end I was hanging on sheerly out of grim fascination at how they could have gotten it so so wrong.

(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG