Bull 1-0 Matador, content a little graphic
(37 posts, started )
Quote :Matador escapes death by the skin of his teeth after horrific goring in Madrid bullfight

That has to hurt like hell.

Video
Daily Fail

Just for the lol's
That´s what you get for playing chicken with a bull.
I don´t feel sorry for him.
Daayyuumm
Holy cow...

"Don't mess with the bull you get the horns"
Shiittt, that had to hurt
ayeyayayai. It made me shiver when i think of the pain. He must have went unconcious tho.

man i cant sleep tonight now. Thanks jonathan
That's what you get for stabbing cows. Don't do it, kids!
#9 - amp88
Yeah! Awesome!

Stupid matadors...
Pff silly matador...it's his fault so I dont feel sorry for him.
Holy smokes?!
lol
actually nvm
Btw, on the pictures. Is that a sword on hes right hand? Why does bull have blood on hes back? :3
Quote from hazaky :Btw, on the pictures. Is that a sword on hes right hand? Why does bull have blood on hes back? :3

Welcome to bullfighting.
Quote from hazaky :Btw, on the pictures. Is that a sword on hes right hand? Why does bull have blood on hes back? :3

because before the bull faces the matador, he has to play some other sick games ... i kinda like when this thing happens, i wish a lot more were badly injured so they could stop this stupid shows.
the sometimes drug the bulls and wound them before hte fight to make them easier to kill. no sympathy at all for the dude w/ the horn sticking out of his mouth.

The horn's not even sharp, it is a pretty dul rounded end. that was just brute force penetration right there.

Ah, so young and naive... Sorry to break it to you but they kill the bulls. Also, Santa is not real.
Quote from Kalev EST :Ah, so young and naive... Sorry to break it to you but they kill the bulls. Also, Santa is not real.

Lmao, not at all. I just dont know anything about that bull fightning.
Suits him well bullfighting is stupid stabbing those bulls making them angry and then take a piss on them horrible sport.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Suits him well bullfighting is stupid stabbing those bulls making them angry and then take a piss on them horrible sport.

I think it's going too far to call it a sport.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG