The online racing simulator
New cruise server is released
(46 posts, started )
Get guys. I finally got my new cruise server released. The server name is, Essentials Cruise Server, find it and the insim is out just a few bugs being fixed but it should be all good. Right now we are running v1 then v1.5 will have a bigger update then v2 will have a really big update but for v2 we have a while to go. V1.5 will be released either in June or July. Thanks for all your patience for reading this hope to see you there.
So good you're not even on it...
I dont get it, how can u make up versions already. Lol. Ur doing it a bit wrong at this point.

Also, let me estimate this for u a bit ... ur not gonna have much players in there. I dont know why, but ...
ur server looks good :banana: gonna use it as a second server after WS
Great! Another person who has made a cruise server so he can give himself loads of cash, just because he can't be bothered to earn it on other servers.

I'll give it 2 months before it dies.
Yayyyyy, diegooo... I'm sooooo not gonna play on your server.

Oh... hayward is in the club too. That has GOT to delay it's death. With an hour or two.

Guys, if anyone rents a server from them, post how it's going, so we can have some laugh. Please. ;d
*reinstalls LFS*
£10 for it lasting 4 days, anyone?
Does LFS really need another cruise server that just like the rest will end up badly managed???

Atm. there is 18 cruise servers online, that are actual cruise servers and not just drift/drag/DD servers in cruise mode.
I'm not going to say my opinion about cruising / this server or it's lifetime, but almost everyone here needs to get a life, give the guy some credit and if you don't like or support it just go on and read the next thread. I won't say some of the lifespan comments are wrong, but I will say I do hope this guy has something here just to prove everyone else wrong... I haven't nor will I find out for myself because lets face it, cruising isn't for me. But there are people who do enjoy it, so here is to hoping they enjoy your server...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67627
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67674

i dont get your point at all, after him putting all the work in the his system, you only show the posts he made before to ask people develop his system.

Look im not a Big cruise guy, im here for the racing, but once ever 1/2 year i go on a cruise server. i heard that some other people are cruising more often.

So what is the problem with him promoting a cruise server. i found it good that they are around. even i dont use them (often).

Anyhow, if you can get it working out, ill hope in the server sooner or later, just get the work going diego14br, nice afford you are doing

(sorry for the smiley overflow)
server is either offline, or i just cant find it..PWNT.
Quote from broken :Yayyyyy, diegooo... I'm sooooo not gonna play on your server.

Oh... hayward is in the club too. That has GOT to delay it's death. With an hour or two.

Guys, if anyone rents a server from them, post how it's going, so we can have some laugh. Please. ;d

You honestly cant help yourself can you, also please explain the "have a laugh about the servers we host." becuase im sure the owner of Rack-Srv would love to hear about u bad mouthing his network
Quote from hayward :becuase im sure the owner of Rack-Srv would love to hear about u bad mouthing his network

I badmouth hosting companies all the time. I've never had any personal experience with Rack-Srv myself, but i'll gladly say that I hate Fortrust, ServerPronto, RackSpace, ThePlanet, PriorityColo, EV1, Voxel, ColoCrossing...

Jeez, I could go on naming hosting providers. I could also go on naming several American Universities.
Quote from hayward :You honestly cant help yourself can you, also please explain the "have a laugh about the servers we host." becuase im sure the owner of Rack-Srv would love to hear about u bad mouthing his network

Lol, I badmouth even my own isp whenever I want. And, yes, about you - I can't help it. You come around once every year to offer something and then disappear. Now with LFS server hosting, I just said that so people will at least think before they rent a server from you. I mean think like asking themselves "is this hosting going to be good(speed-wise)", "is there a chance of it shutting down before my paid server's time is over", etc, etc.
Cause, let's be real - You come here and just say "Hey visit our new cruise server" and in a few posts after that you're like "Oh, and by the way guys, we now rent servers". Somehow this... just... doesn't sound.... eh... serious enough to me. Don't know tho, could be just me.

And, ok, here's your chance to change my opinion:
Was there a website for the server rental service when you announced it?
Is there even one now?
Do you have any rules?
What will we pay 2.50 for?
Does the price include a control panel?
Does the price include insim hosting?
Why do you think that we should pick you instead of the LFS hosting companies that are in this business for quite a long while?
How can you prove that this is not just some VPS, rented from a cheap american company?
(I am asking most of those questions, because 2.50 seems like a price that is too good to be true for a service, that has just started.)

And there are tons more questions to be answered before you drop the bomb, by saying "hey we offer hosting too now".
Can i ask- what is Cruise? This is something like RolePlay (city, etc?).

If yes, come on.... LFS is not GTA, LFS is Racing game, not RolePlay Game. Please understand me, because i really don't getting it, what LFS has to role play? O_o
Quote from hotmail :i dont get your point at all, after him putting all the work in the his system, you only show the posts he made before to ask people develop his system.

Look im not a Big cruise guy, im here for the racing, but once ever 1/2 year i go on a cruise server. i heard that some other people are cruising more often.

So what is the problem with him promoting a cruise server. i found it good that they are around. even i dont use them (often).

Anyhow, if you can get it working out, ill hope in the server sooner or later, just get the work going diego14br, nice afford you are doing

(sorry for the smiley overflow)

My point is that there's basically no point to create 3 different threads to promote the development of one single cruise server. If he wants to get some advertising, ok fine, why not creating one... But three in less than one month? Sorry but this sounds a bit silly to me. If he has an update to share, he's still free to bump is old thread after all

Quote from SF-Turdtron :server is either offline, or i just cant find it..PWNT.

Seems like it's currently back up, had no problem joining it.
Quote from Maniek007 :Can i ask- what is Cruise? This is something like RolePlay (city, etc?).

If yes, come on.... LFS is not GTA, LFS is Racing game, not RolePlay Game. Please understand me, because i really don't getting it, what LFS has to role play? O_o

You are not alone.

A lot of people are asking themselves exactly those questions for some years already.
Quote from zeugnimod :You are not alone.

A lot of people are asking themselves exactly those questions for some years already.

You can't figure out why people have different tastes in things? That's something that I don't understand, to be honest.
I can't figure out why people are using an "Online Racing Simulator" for "cruising" while there are other games specifically designed for that.

Just as Maniek has already said.
Quote from zeugnimod :I can't figure out why people are using an "Online Racing Simulator" for "cruising" while there are other games specifically designed for that.

Just as Maniek has already said.

Maybe because they all have crappy physics that makes you feel like driving your son's toy car?
It's simple, If you do not like Cruise don't go on it, by the looks of it there is nothing to get angry about, It's not like the devs are devoting their time to making LFS better for cruise, they are making it better for racing...
My opinion.

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG