The online racing simulator
The, "Damn, feel like a dick now" moment.
(78 posts, started )
Just thought of this thread and a story of mine own. Happened like 30mins ago.

Well a friend of mine came back today from his holiday. So we all decided to meet up and go for a BBall game. We had a good game but then everyone split up. So me and two other friends went to another park, grabbed a football, couple cans of beer and just kicked it around. Then a bunch of German girls show up, you know, the tourist ones that come with the whole school/college. Anyways, they were messing about in the park and were trying to chat us up. Then they wanted to take a pic with us so what the hell, we did. We started half ingoring them half chatting and just playing our game. So when they had to leaved they were like "bye muah" (kiss sound) and we were like yeah yeah bye. They went quite a good distance from us, turned round and started saying something in German at us. So I just said "Pasol nahui skatina" which is like "f*ck off faggot" in Russian, but "skatina" is a lot worse then fag. Its like a real bad word to call a girl. Then both of my friends started literally laughing on the ground, so I was like "Huh?!". Then it hit me that they can understand that.

I felt like a real dick. It was quite a funny moment, but I was so ashamed. I mean the girls were also quite fit and good looking. You know, a proper beautiful bunch. Not 'slag" sexy, but just gorgeous.

God. Not a first time I act like a dick to a person without realising it.

Anyone got anything similar to share? Let it all out!
If you're going to insult somebody in a non native language, at least make it good, cause the right combination would be "poshla nahuy, skotina". Also what's the point of even insulting a person if he/she wouldn't understand it? You tried to secretely insult a girl for no good reason, and she understood what you said, you SHOULD feel like a dick for even thinking that it would be a good idea.

anyway

Edit : By the way, you saw "fit, beautiful and sexy girls" and you decided that the best course of action would be "play football, and then to flip them off"? Totally unmanly. Just a hint - women are the way to lose virginity and to have sex in the future, they're useful...
Thats what I said. Just my Russian writing in normal alphabet isnt up to scratch. I can speak Russian quite well though. My dad is Russian...

I know. Thats why I made this thread. I feel like a complete tosser....

And we were not looking to get laid tonight. We were just having a good time, having couple of drinks and just catching up with each other. They were just barging in and playing dumb. If they wanted something they could of just walked up and said it. But when they were messing about and turning circles it was just really annoying... None of us were in the mood for that... The main reason why I said it at the end, is because it sounded like they were flaming us for not picking them up. They must have thought we are gay or something.

And I know that thank you very much. Not a virgin either.

Anyways. Thats my dicky moment. Share yours... Doesnt have to be with girls/women... Do not tell me none of you have done something that made you feel crap.
#4 - 5haz
Only the good die young, so why not be a bastard?

The trick is consistancy, if you're going to be horrible, you have to be consistantly horrible, because you'll look like such a mug if you eat your words after having a 'dicky' moment, what I mean is if you're going to come out with something horrible, you have to mean it, not back off if someone confronts you about it. Theres nothing worse than people who are either horrible or smarmy when it suits them best.
German =/= Russian

Stupid to try to insult them though.
#7 - hp999
Quote from hp999 :http://skepticalteacher.files. ... .com/2009/10/facepalm.jpg

Just for curiosity, did you know what they actually said?

Nope, not exactly. They sounded kind of pissed off though.

5haz - Thats the thing though. I am not mean...

Gills - Good for you. I couldnt care less if you think that. You see, i will never talk about such things on a public forum as its just plain stupid.

Anyways, post your stories... enough explanation from me.
Reminds of how I once stood with 15 year ol' twins in a train in Sydney, and both girls started happily chatting about another passengers obesity. But there are words that you understand even if you're not german ( Fett )

A fellow pilgrim (real metalhead, ~24) later stood in front of a rag of condoms in a pharmacy, comparing prices out of interest, while those two girls bought sun blocker. The three of them entered together, and left together. You should have seen the pharmacists faces He (the metalhead) felt like a dick for sure
Quote from DevilDare :Just thought of this thread and a story of mine own. Happened like 30mins ago.

Well a friend of mine came back today from his holiday. So we all decided to meet up and go for a BBall game. We had a good game but then everyone split up. So me and two other friends went to another park, grabbed a football, couple cans of beer and just kicked it around. Then a bunch of German girls show up, you know, the tourist ones that come with the whole school/college. Anyways, they were messing about in the park and were trying to chat us up. Then they wanted to take a pic with us so what the hell, we did. We started half ingoring them half chatting and just playing our game. So when they had to leaved they were like "bye muah" (kiss sound) and we were like yeah yeah bye. They went quite a good distance from us, turned round and started saying something in German at us. So I just said "Pasol nahui skatina" which is like "f*ck off faggot" in Russian, but "skatina" is a lot worse then fag. Its like a real bad word to call a girl. Then both of my friends started literally laughing on the ground, so I was like "Huh?!". Then it hit me that they can understand that.

So let me get this straight. Two attractive german chicks were trying to chat you and your friends up, and you brushed them off and then insulted them?

I think we know who the REAL faggot here is...
COOL STORY BRO!

Quote from 5haz :Only the good die young, so why not be a bastard?

The trick is consistancy, if you're going to be horrible, you have to be consistantly horrible, because you'll look like such a mug if you eat your words after having a 'dicky' moment, what I mean is if you're going to come out with something horrible, you have to mean it, not back off if someone confronts you about it. Theres nothing worse than people who are either horrible or smarmy when it suits them best.

Well said, true thing

Quote from Gills4life :
*sirens*

Ok, Why do you think we care about this stuff? You just make yourself look like a sad git posting this kind of stuff.
#12 - aoun
Who gives a shit if you were mean? You didnt mean any bad intention, did you? Brush them off or get in with them.. if your the kinda guy to get in with girls it aint going to bother ya. I guess some people here would urge to take every chance they can get with a girl.

You had a laugh, funny story..

But at the same time, maybe you wernt the only one that felt like a dick...

*pun intended*
Well, why did u even speak in russian? I personally already feel like dick if i try to speak russian.
Only time i've ever felt like a dick is when i put up a chicks nudes on 4chan after i had a falling out with her.

...in hindsight it probably wasn't exactly the greatest decision in my life i've ever made lol
#15 - aoun
Quote from Klutch :Only time i've ever felt like a dick is when i put up a chicks nudes on 4chan after i had a falling out with her.

...in hindsight it probably wasn't exactly the greatest decision in my life i've ever made lol

Your a dick..

One thing to rip on a girl, another thing to expose her..
#16 - aoun
Quote from hazaky :Well, why did u even speak in russian? I personally already feel like dick if i try to speak russian.

Yes, im immature!!
Quote from aoun :Your a dick..

One thing to rip on a girl, another thing to expose her..

I know i am, but cheers for the reassurance?

Oh man, i exposed her in more than one way, trust me.
#18 - 5haz
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :COOL STORY BRO!

Well said, true thing

I'll add though that you should always have a reason to be horrible other than just for kicks, credit where its due, abuse where its due after all.
So tasty foreign chicks appear out of nowhere and you brush them away, then call them c***s?

Those exchange student kinds are the best, especially if they're up for it, as there's no real chance that you're gonna bump into them on the Northern Line 3 years later...
Quote from DevilDare :Nope, not exactly. They sounded kind of pissed off though.

lol,maybe they were saying like -

'oy0 d00dz zooooo if za wanna a gut niteeeez, calluuuu meeeiiii'

:d
Jeez people. Why are you all saying we should of went for them? Is that how you all think? You spot a girl and straight away go for her and try to drag her into bed?

I personally still love my ex. We still chat everyday and meet up as much as possible. I am not the kind of guy that gets off with every single girl he can...
God knows what those chicks might have been carrying...

OK. You all had a chance to flame at me. Now post your stories.

Hazaky - I am half Russian. It just comes out...

Quote from ACCAkut :Reminds of how I once stood with 15 year ol' twins in a train in Sydney, and both girls started happily chatting about another passengers obesity. But there are words that you understand even if you're not german ( Fett )

A fellow pilgrim (real metalhead, ~24) later stood in front of a rag of condoms in a pharmacy, comparing prices out of interest, while those two girls bought sun blocker. The three of them entered together, and left together. You should have seen the pharmacists faces He (the metalhead) felt like a dick for sure

Classic.
My own "Damn, what a belm" story is DJ related.

Every DJ has probably done at least one of these TBH, but, I digress.

Was playing a hardstyle set (not my usual playing out style), and I had accidently burnt a short 3 min version of a track instead of the full DJ version, and it suddenly... stopped. Somehow managed to save myself and pull a mix out of my arse though!

Doesn't stop there... I was cueing up a track later on in the same set, and I stopped and ejected the track that was playing, as I got a bit confused and still had music going through my ears. The whole crowd just "Wheeeey!"'d at me, and I hid my face in my hands.

I haven't played any more hardstyle sets since
#23 - aoun
Quote from Syfoon :My own "Damn, what a belm" story is DJ related.

Every DJ has probably done at least one of these TBH, but, I digress.

Was playing a hardstyle set (not my usual playing out style), and I had accidently burnt a short 3 min version of a track instead of the full DJ version, and it suddenly... stopped. Somehow managed to save myself and pull a mix out of my arse though!

Doesn't stop there... I was cueing up a track later on in the same set, and I stopped and ejected the track that was playing, as I got a bit confused and still had music going through my ears. The whole crowd just "Wheeeey!"'d at me, and I hid my face in my hands.

I haven't played any more hardstyle sets since

AHAha that is good stuf man!!
#24 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :Jeez people. Why are you all saying we should of went for them? Is that how you all think? You spot a girl and straight away go for her and try to drag her into bed?

Yes, and any man who tries to pretend that he dosen't is bullshitting.
I've actually been in a similar position, sometimes it just doesn't matter if they are fit or whatever, if you don't want to be bothered and they keep on bugging you then you're within your rights to tell them to **** off in whatever language you like. If it was the other way round and a bunch of guys were bothering some girls in a park then someone would probably call the police and call them perverts or something. So I wouldn't beat yourself up over it, you just did exactly what they did, said something they wouldn't understand. Loving the attitude of the guys on here by the way, you don't have to have sex with every single attractive girl you meet, some of us act on the brain in our heads not our pants.

(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG