The online racing simulator
LFS in HD
(65 posts, closed, started )
Quote from dadge :at a guess i'd say that the OP is NOT the only person to have made a post in this thread. infact, by the 4th post the discussion was leading more towards telivision resolutions. but you'd see that if you READ THE WHOLE THREAD!

stretched the ratio? If it is a flatscreen with 640x480, will it still look crap as u just stated?
seriously. think about what you're saying. it's bullshit. i've unsubscribed from this thread because you're chatting out of your arse. period

I am? xD I think it is you that are chatting out of ur rear.. You didnt even answer my question about what u meant with "Stretched the ratio"..

take this for instance..

Quote from dadge :i'm running 1680x1050 via VGA (SVGA if we're being precise)quite fine.

Uhm? NO?! If u call that res SVGA, then YOU should learn a thing or two..

4th post in this thread wasnt about TV's.. YOUR post (below) started the TV crap
Quote from dadge :before HD became available, the standard resolution on all telivisions was 640x480. but to say it's low quallity is really stupid. after all, we've been watching it for decades without any problems.

ON T: As stated before; Use HDMI/DVI, res @ 720p or 1080p and all graphics in LFS to the max.. Cant get closer to HD in that game sry
Quote from Feffe85 :I am? xD I think it is you that are chatting out of ur rear.. You didnt even answer my question about what u meant with "Stretched the ratio"..

take this for instance..

Uhm? NO?! If u call that res SVGA, then YOU should learn a thing or two..

Originally, it was an extension to the VGA standard first released by IBM in 1987. Unlike VGA—a purely IBM-defined standard—Super VGA was defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), an open consortium set up to promote interoperability and define standards.
stretching a ratio. seriously dude. stop. think.
640x480 on a 42 inch flatscreen looks stretched because the pixels will be so big. i don't even know why i'm still posting here.
if you read the whole thread you'd see that i was/am not the expert you are on hd. i even asked for someone to explain it better to me. but you've read the thread so i can only assume that you're posting out of ignorance and you're trolling for a flame session.
tough titties buddy. i'm done with this thread. and you're knocking on my ignore lists door quite hard.
Quote from dadge :Originally, it was an extension to the VGA standard first released by IBM in 1987. Unlike VGA—a purely IBM-defined standard—Super VGA was defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), an open consortium set up to promote interoperability and define standards.
stretching a ratio. seriously dude. stop. think.
640x480 on a 42 inch flatscreen looks stretched because the pixels will be so big. i don't even know why i'm still posting here.
if you read the whole thread you'd see that i was/am not the expert you are on hd. i even asked for someone to explain it better to me. but you've read the thread so i can only assume that you're posting out of ignorance and you're trolling for a flame session.
tough titties buddy. i'm done with this thread. and you're knocking on my ignore lists door quite hard.

Uhm.. maybe you should learn to read then?

Quote from WIKIPEDIA :
WSXGA+ Widescreen Super eXtended Graphics Array Plus 8:5 (16:10) 1680 1050...

But yeah.. if you're using SVGA (800x600) you must have a GREAT screen / gfxcard ^^

Ignorelist? lol...
Quote from Feffe85 :

Uhm.. maybe you should learn to read then?

But yeah.. if you're using SVGA (800x600) you must have a GREAT screen / gfxcard ^^

Ignorelist? lol...

Perhaps YOU should read the whole thread, you just took what he said out of context. He meant he's using 1680x1050 with A VGA CABLE. He never said that particular resolution was called VGA.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Perhaps YOU should read the whole thread, you just took what he said out of context. He meant he's using 1680x1050 with A VGA CABLE. He never said that particular resolution was called VGA.

LOL. just saw that i had missed that small part. I stand corrected.. ty SRC ^^
apology accepted.....
Quote from dadge :apology accepted.....

How is that? I'm ignored
again, you have only read what you wanted to see. i said you were knocking on the door of my ignore list. i did not say you were on my ignore list.
one born every minute i guess.
Quote from dadge :again, you have only read what you wanted to see. i said you were knocking on the door of my ignore list. i did not say you were on my ignore list.
one born every minute i guess.

Well tbh i cant really care less about people who has "i will put u on my ignorelist" as the last outcome, when they cant add anything new to the discussion.. so..
well tbh i don't really care for people who don't read the whole thread before making stupid comments. and then admit that they had skipped over some of the important bits.. so....
apology accepted. oh wait, you didn't apologise. i must have read into it too much unless i'm to blame for your ignorance.
you lot are hilarious
tell me about it. a whole page of posts could of been avoided had "someone" read the thread first.
And here I though I had made peace on this thread, but fefefefe just keeps on arguing for no reason whatsoever.
i know dude. i'm really trying to be patient with him but brick walls come to mind. i didnn't claim to be the guru of everything hd and even asked for explinations so i could better understand the sudject. but as you know with this forum. it's either flame or be flamed.
but this will be my last post in this thread. maybe he'll go back to just cruising.
-
(Feffe85) DELETED by Feffe85
-
(Feffe85) DELETED by Feffe85
Please do not abuse the reports system, 1 report per thread is good enough thanks, the Moderators are not stupid and are perfectly able to read a thread of this size when a reported post has been made.

You are both arguing and provoking each other and can either both get an infraction or both not get an infraction. Dont go around reporting other people for saying things to you that you have also said to them (don't care who started it!)

As giving out the infractions means having to send a PM im going to take the easy option and give nobody an infraction.

Thread Closed
This thread is closed

LFS in HD
(65 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG