The online racing simulator
Hello everybody!
(5 posts, started )
Hello everybody!
HI, guys and girls. I bought a new computer not long ago and finally got to try out this game, my laptop was too slow. I purchased the S1 license last month, I'm not yet at a competitive speed. I've been driving the GTI in blackwood around 1:35.xx. anyways, most server only future the same 2, 3 cars and same track. So I thought maybe I should get the S2, to see if there are more servers. I went ahead and unlocked S2 today, I love the cars and tracks but still lack server. For example almost 40 out of 50 serve are on blackwood. I've read the handbook and didn't find much info, or did I miss something? I'm not as enough for any league racing, I'm just look for an hour of fun every night.

Any pointer guys?
Hello and Welcome!

About the serverlist, make sure that u dont have any of the underlined options checked (check the attachmens). If no, then i personally cant help u since nothing else comes into my mind right now. Keep up the racing!
Attached images
picture.png
Hi! I am returning to LFS myself. Make sure you run through the driving school sessions. LFS has a really great school built in.
Quote from eastz14miata :HI, guys and girls. I bought a new computer not long ago and finally got to try out this game, my laptop was too slow. I purchased the S1 license last month, I'm not yet at a competitive speed. I've been driving the GTI in blackwood around 1:35.xx. anyways, most server only future the same 2, 3 cars and same track. So I thought maybe I should get the S2, to see if there are more servers. I went ahead and unlocked S2 today, I love the cars and tracks but still lack server. For example almost 40 out of 50 serve are on blackwood. I've read the handbook and didn't find much info, or did I miss something? I'm not as enough for any league racing, I'm just look for an hour of fun every night.

Any pointer guys?

The problem with that is, is that the devs have drewn the Demo, S1 and S2 servers together, which also shows you the demo servers while being in S2 mode. And because the demo is free, there are (sadly) of course more servers.
Quote from Yskonyn :Hi! I am returning to LFS myself. Make sure you run through the driving school sessions. LFS has a really great school built in.

The Driving lessons were way better some time ago...I believe they had 94 lessons once.
I consider myself a good driver and I give more than enough room for everybody during a race, I still get taken out most of the time and the LFS server looks a little messy to me.
I'm current on iRacing. I have to say I like the people a little better over there, they are much more careful when they are driving, and won't take me out at the first turn since it's a 20 mins race. I will get back to this when I can't afford iracing anymore.

Hello everybody!
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG