The online racing simulator
xRG Endurance 2010
(158 posts, started )
R. Geppert renamed. Isnt that DT?
meh
Well?
So.. team mate never...
Until this my race was going good
This is gonna be a close finish between vB and Lopino!!!
all was going good until the end of my 2nd stint, time for a changover, but to do that you need another driver, right? well fkn lopino was still in bed, so i called him 3 times, no answer...then finally he picks up. lost a fair bit of time doing this, looking at my phone while driving and driving off the track a few times start of lops stint i think hes still asleep, around a second off what he was doing in prac . had a 30+ second gap and its now gone. with 10 min to go lop had the lead but rudy was right with him, i didnt have much hope. cant believe he actually pulled it off haha

good fun race though

team austalia racing amirite?
Quote from gangsteer :So.. team mate never...
Until this my race was going good

That's a real shame. You were doing well.
Grats guys, was nice to see you guys not lagging out and finishing a race, and great pace by Andy and great fighting by Matt

From our race, good stints by all, but Wilko forgot to change tyres so no chance of 5th, but great battle with Core for 6th place, with Simon coming out on top at the penultimate lap. Well done guys
Quote from jasonmatthews :Grats guys, was nice to see you guys not lagging out and finishing a race, and great pace by Andy and great fighting by Matt

From our race, good stints by all, but Wilko forgot to change tyres so no chance of 5th, but great battle with Core for 6th place, with Simon coming out on top at the penultimate lap. Well done guys

Yeah yeah, don't rub it in!
Quote from arrowkart4 :all was going good until the end of my 2nd stint, time for a changover, but to do that you need another driver, right? well fkn lopino was still in bed, so i called him 3 times, no answer...then finally he picks up. lost a fair bit of time doing this, looking at my phone while driving and driving off the track a few times start of lops stint i think hes still asleep, around a second off what he was doing in prac . had a 30+ second gap and its now gone. with 10 min to go lop had the lead but rudy was right with him, i didnt have much hope. cant believe he actually pulled it off haha

good fun race though

team austalia racing amirite?

Don't feel bad, I stopped in a pit stall, then seconds later realized I wasn't even in one. Expected probably 3-4 seconds lost. Gap from Matt to Rudy after the last pit... 3 seconds.
Guys. Just wanna shout to timo and the team. Was awesome to race and I had fun.

Awesome event all.
Nice to hear you liked it, Dustin

Thanks very much for joining in and helping me !

Also thanks to DWB & Co. for organizing.

Cya
Thanks for organizing.
I hope you guys do another event like this.
Start, Spin, Timeout, Out of sync, Niko's wheel fails, I drive slowly and poorly, get more confused over 75% rule, drive some more, wheel starts to go, retire in fear of my G25 actually catching fire.

:P Was still good fun though.
Quote from Timo1992 :Nice to hear you liked it, Dustin

Thanks very much for joining in and helping me !

Also thanks to DWB & Co. for organizing.

Cya

Sorry im so slow!
I love this track so doing my best wasn't that hard. I was a bit surprised to see myself in 3rd on the grid, but I was of course very happy with the result and very keen for the race. I figured these two teams might be too fast for my liking, so I'll just try to keep up with them and see what happens. But after something like a half of the lap I figured PMD is too slow [probably because he carried more fuel] and I actually should attack him, but by the time I figured this Blade was all over me and he wasn't to give up.

Now the controversy starts with fact that he never had more pace then me, but like a horse on crazy hormones he kept pushing even after I gave him clear signs that I wasn't to give any opportunities for silly dive-bombs. However he still decides that it would be a good idea to divebomb whenever he gets the first chance. For a moment a thought of cutting his nose off came thru my mind, but then again, hey I want to be fair. If others aren't fair that doesn't give me right to act as silly. So I'm keeping the outside line and we're down the straight side by side to the stadium corner. I'm a bit in front and I'm carrying a bit more speed. Having in mind that I got to find the way out of this not too loose time by regaining my position so I decided to pull the brave move around the outside line there, because I had car a bit in front and I could manage it. [If this succeeded I would probably have passed PMD in time of max 10 laps] I'm giving him enough room on the curb and even a bit more if he misses his line, but nooo Polak has to be overly aggressive miss the inside curb entirely and get crazy undesteer.

Of course this happens in racing and many might say I should have never tried that move. But why wouldn't I try something if I know I can pull it off. I think he clearly knew that he can't pull that move off, but no matter what he still tried it. That's where I loose respect for such a driver and especially if after he has caused accident because of this doesn't go and apologize.

After this I pushed my way back thru the field had some good clean fights. Thanks for that guys.

Another thing that I have to mention is Nolan starting in front of me. Admins clearly said that there should be a bit of space between rows and of course I respected this. I'm looking to see penalty for this.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sorry im so slow!

Nah don't worry, i wasn't that fast either!

Feels like I'm just slow at XRG and road cars, I'm much better in FZR or formula cars

But meh gotta get used to it, last laps were fun today!
Tis was fun. There definitely a huge potential with road cars endurance(league anyone ). The format is just spot on as it is, 3 hours, 2 pitstops, 2+ drivers. I'd only say that the whole quali procedure is a tad too long. Otherwise, it's just perfect
Quote from N I K I : But after something like a half of the lap I figured PMD is too slow [probably because he carried more fuel] and I actually should attack him, but by the time I figured this Blade was all over me and he wasn't to give up. .

Was actually on 100% fuel so yeah I was going to be very slow on the start. You guys weren't THAT much faster than me.

Quote from N I K I :Another thing that I have to mention is Nolan starting in front of me. Admins clearly said that there should be a bit of space between rows and of course I respected this. I'm looking to see penalty for this.

Wasn't he side by side with you at the start? Andy was ahead of me when I passed the line, and you should of been directly behind him, failing to do so just means that you will be passed. So I don't see your logic here.
Does anyone have the replay?

EDIT: lol nvm, took me so long to post on here that there was no replay message yet xD
Quote from rc10racer :Final Grid:
06 2.33.09
05 2.33.10

argh DWB, i was sposed to start in front of wilko instead of behind him! :bananadea

Pretty sure pecker had that wrong. I had:

05 2:32.93
06 2:33.09
Nicely run event and awesome
combo
thanks admins.

I so nearly missed the race cos I tried to get some sleep before my stint. Woke up and joined but I was still half asleep. My times wereshocking at the start and Rudy pulled a large gap on
me. After he pitted he came out right behind me and that's when I started to push. With a few laps to go we started battling and I don't think iv ever felt so nervous during an Lfs race. Lol but was heaps of fun and nice job by Rudy aswell
before the race i was a bit sceptic about the combo, but while doing the stints and esp the final hour it was good fun.

My race started with just a few laps in quali / 10 prac laps before that so it didnt go as planned in the first few laps of part. Though it started with a good laugh wenn phil was so smart to find a gap between the pit stals and ofcourse stop there and not even noticing it for the first sec .

Wenn lopi took over the car from andy i expected a same pace as andy did, so something i couldnt match at all but lopi was driving with closed eyes or something and i could take a a big gap on him and it even looked like i could be able to jump infront of him after my last pitstop.

But that didnt work out, came out 2nd a few sec behind him and closed the gap pretty soon, after some door to door and some scary moments from my side wenn lopi disapeared wenn ur like on his bumper it all came out well and we both got to the finish.

2nd place for us had good fun

xRG Endurance 2010
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG