The online racing simulator
LFSCART Jamaica 200 - LIVE on MultiBC Stream III
LFSCART returns for it's second round of the 2010 season from the frantic, tight and twisty Fern Bay Black track tonight. With such a varied track with fast, slow and in between corners, tied in with the two challenging chicanes and some scary walls; thrills, spills and a lot of action is promised!

But that's not all! Taking you through all of the evening's racing is the "Two Chris' Failbook", Chris Wilkinson and Chris Ford. So come and join us on MultiBC's Stream III for what promises to be some great fun at Fern Bay from 6:30pm UTC (7:30 BST) for the top 6 Superpole session!

MultiBC Stream III
New Dimension Racing
looks like ill be watching this one
#3 - CSF
We are live.
OK. Woah. Whats going on with the commentary?
This is F*CKING HILARIOUS!!!!
#6 - Hahmo
this is hello-a-lerious indeed
#7 - J@tko
Shame my internet is too slow to watch Spazz crash somewhere every lap.
Server=lag=bad.
Jack Sedgwick finding innovative ways to end his race.
Quote from PMD9409 :Server=lag=bad.

I gotta agree with that, somehow.

OT, Special mention to Wilko, seems like he is on a great day today
So much lag and SO many protests to file.
Chris Ford: "We can really say for now that Liane Solfrank has some balls"

:|
Commentators, you are seriously having fun and for the törmälä's spinnings, his set is just so crap he cant keep on going without spinning + the damages..
Yeah but when you're losing 10-20s a lap you have to pit or you're just going to go backwards...
This is awesome finish from torppa..
Seems like he wanna challenge Spazz for the most original way to end up the evening
No, it's just the set. He was easily going to be in the podium, but when 20 laps to go the set just seemed to be terrible in bold for a reason..
I was the man to beat today, by far. Well its not too serious, when you fail epicly in every race, you get used to it
no, zoom is just shit, get over it
That was an epic...

We're still on for post race analysis btw. I'm waiting for an epic sign off given to me by D!
That was so much fun.

Thx for the great broadcast.
Me wantz OD pll0x, sounds guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.
Yeah was great, and great result from the guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG